PDA

View Full Version : Lookie at what I made!

Paintballer86
01-05-2002, 03:59 PM
I made this today, anyone want one let me know, I might get into makeing um.
they are made of wood. :Dhttp://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Paintballer86/frontgrippic.jpgand here is the warp body
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Paintballer86/warpbody.jpg

Phil
01-05-2002, 04:06 PM
An angled front foregrip would look interesting combined with a Z grip.

Paintballer86
01-05-2002, 05:12 PM
yes, yes it would.
Send me your address and like 2 bucks for shipping, and I will make you one for free if you want.

paintballer187
01-05-2002, 05:14 PM
why do you still have the backbottle adapter on your gun? how long is that foregrip? its a little to long for my tastes.

Paintballer86
01-05-2002, 05:20 PM
I can make it as long or as short as you guys like. I still have the back adaptor on there b/c it provides a comfy grip when walking to a feild. I hold it by the back of the mags reg.

paintballer187
01-05-2002, 05:43 PM
oic, well atleast its there for a purpose, i was just wondering

Paintchucker
01-05-2002, 05:45 PM
Firstly, I have a back bottle adapter on my RT Pro. I screw in a shoulder stock when I play in the woods. The longer length makes it a little easier to site. BTW, I use my foregrip for carrying the gun on and off the field.

What kind of wood did you use? How did you attach it to the body? Would it be secure enough for me to haul the gun around with? I think it is a great idea!!! If you hadn't done it already, there are little metal bolt like things that you could drill out the wood and then glue inside that might give you a more stable connection.

Lastly, WTF Dorkboy? Unless you have a copyright on non-90 degree verticle attachments to mags you are a little out of line. A wooden angled foregrip doesn't even compete with what you were doing at all. I think the siggy statement of "self proclaimed mag expert" speaks for itself. If you were really that amazing, someone else would proclaim it...

paintballer187
01-05-2002, 05:50 PM
dorksquad--whats that suppose to mean? hes not doing anything wrong. he is only charging $2 for one, its not like his is making a killing and stealing all your potential buyers.

irbodden
01-05-2002, 06:15 PM
I love it! Wanna drop me a line, and we can discuss prices, I want one. :D

Paintballer86
01-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by dorksquad
yo that is a dick move
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20947
I was modeling that off the black magic, not your design. To tell you the truth, I have never even seen that picture. And plus, I am not copying off of you, the forgrip is at a steeper angle. So therefore, I am not copying you in anyway, thus, making your design and my design, completley diffrent, therefore rendering your statement false.

irbodden
01-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Dorksquad- Are you a moron? Did you come up with the angled foregrip? Were you the first person to even use it on a Mag? You have no right to claim any rights to it, and I hope you shut up from now on.

SoupRman
01-05-2002, 06:35 PM
dang.. all of you guys handles it buy yourselves. anywyas. did you use the hex screw for vert adapters? or did you just use another screw or wahtever? thanks.

dorksquad: why you flamin people? AO is not known for flaming people, if it was, we would be all over you. don't do it again, you have no rights to the making of an angled foregrip.

Paintballer86
01-05-2002, 07:40 PM
Thanks for sticking up for me guys :D Thats what AO is all about
PM me about any questions you have guys and gals

dorksquad
01-05-2002, 09:56 PM
i was just busting his stones, i dont really care