PDA

View Full Version : Warp intellifeed on an Ion

Roach570
04-18-2007, 08:54 AM
i replaced the bolt on my ion, and it reduced the kick of the gun so much that it doesn't activate the warp w/ the sensor up to the point it spins itself...
my question:
i have seen intellifeeds on ion, but i do not know where to solder the wires to...

in desperate need of help, as i have to fix this problem by this weekend...
post here, pm me, or catch me on aim as Daredevil3287...

Tao
04-18-2007, 12:51 PM
i replaced the bolt on my ion, and it reduced the kick of the gun so much that it doesn't activate the warp w/ the sensor up to the point it spins itself...
my question:
i have seen intellifeeds on ion, but i do not know where to solder the wires to...

in desperate need of help, as i have to fix this problem by this weekend...
post here, pm me, or catch me on aim as Daredevil3287...

Did you try adjusting the warp sensitivity? You adjust the little blue thing under the black pannel. You can also try a higher voltage into the warp.

Roach570
04-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Did you try adjusting the warp sensitivity? You adjust the little blue thing under the black pannel. You can also try a higher voltage into the warp.

i have the dual 9v mod in it already, and i adjusted the sensitivity to the point that if it was any farther, it would spin by itself.

Tao
04-18-2007, 04:44 PM
i have the dual 9v mod in it already, and i adjusted the sensitivity to the point that if it was any farther, it would spin by itself.

hmm well that seems crazy that it won't go off. The switch is very sensitive to adjustments even a tiny turn which you would not even be able to see will make a big difference I found. Also try putting it to the point when it spins and let it spinfor a while. It should stop after a minute and should be fine.

Sorry that I can't give you the wiring advice as I haven't done that mod before.