PDA

View Full Version : Any AO'ers from Maine?

punkncat
04-18-2007, 08:08 PM
I am going to be up in Peru, ME in the end of June. Its about 45 mins above Lewiston-Auburn to the northwest.

I am planning a game over at Crossfire Paintball, and would love to catch someone over there if I can. Hoping someone may have played there. It looked nice last time I was up a few years ago.

Cheeze
04-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Never heard of Crossfire Paintball. Then again, I've only been playing for a couple of years and don't know much about playing locations around maine.

If you can make it to Dover-Foxcroft, thats where Flying Dutchman Paintball is. Pretty old school but with 62 acres of playing field theres alot you can do.

Plus it would be great to see another player with a mag other then me.

punkncat
04-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Never heard of Crossfire Paintball. Then again, I've only been playing for a couple of years and don't know much about playing locations around maine.

If you can make it to Dover-Foxcroft, thats where Flying Dutchman Paintball is. Pretty old school but with 62 acres of playing field theres alot you can do.

Plus it would be great to see another player with a mag other then me.
Where is Dover-Foxcroft in relation to say Dixfield?

Zedthephish
04-21-2007, 02:22 PM
I played my first game of paintball there.

Those were the days. ('99-'00 ish.)

Unfortunately, I live about two hours from there (outside of Portland).
So the best I can say is I might come up for a game.

trevorjk
04-21-2007, 02:47 PM
wheres Maine? :D

Zedthephish
04-21-2007, 02:59 PM
South of Canada.

edit:
I once served a woman from Wisconsin. She always described herself as "Cheesehead (while making a triangle motion around her skull), from Wisconsin."

trevorjk
04-21-2007, 03:08 PM
South of Canada.

edit:
I once served a woman from Wisconsin. She always described herself as "Cheesehead (while making a triangle motion around her skull), from Wisconsin."

HAHAHA oh man thats hilarious

Cheeze
04-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Where is Dover-Foxcroft in relation to say Dixfield?

Dixfield is about 2 1/2 hours from Dover.