PDA

View Full Version : strange question

PBI82
04-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Maybe not so strange. The trigger pin(?) isnt comming back after i pull the trigger on this z grip...whats up with that? i cant :shooting: very wel/ with it doing this.. any suggestions?

Tao
04-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Maybe not so strange. The trigger pin(?) isnt comming back after i pull the trigger on this z grip...whats up with that? i cant :shooting: very wel/ with it doing this.. any suggestions?

SO how is firing like? Gas up and fire once untill degassed? Firing intermintently?

First thing try tightening the field strip screw. Don't wrench it as tight as it can go just snug it in with a key since hand tightening it usually isn't enough.

Make sure your tank is full and giving at least 700psi into the gun.

put some lube through the valve and put a drop or two into the on/off orings (under the pin at the bottom of the valve which the sear hits).

A strange answer: take your grip frame off and make sure it is clean in the inside. my classic mag was all gumed up once because years of paint worked its way into the "sear chamber" inside the grip frame.

If it is an older gun you may need a new bolt spring.

PBI82
04-20-2007, 05:32 PM
alright, the field strip screw fixed that. the tank is almost full and the marker is clean and lubed...but now if i fire even a tiny bit to fast it double feeds every lil bit...

EDIT: i put the inteliframe back on and its being super bouncey and sometime it dosent feed correctly... no ball 1-2 shots then 2-3 balls the next trigger pull

could a high velocity cause this?

Tao
04-20-2007, 06:01 PM
alright, the field strip screw fixed that. the tank is almost full and the marker is clean and lubed...but now if i fire even a tiny bit to fast it double feeds every lil bit...

EDIT: i put the inteliframe back on and its being super bouncey and sometime it dosent feed correctly... no ball 1-2 shots then 2-3 balls the next trigger pull

hmmm. What loader are you using?

It seems like you are feeding balls down the barrel. take the barrel off and clean out any balls down there. Try replacing your detents. If you are using a high feed rate loader it may be pushing the balls past your detents. So you may have one in the breach and 1-2 in front of it down the barrel so none of them can escape the barrel. it is a rare case but all I can think of right now.

PBI82
04-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Its an oddessy B. same one ive been using with it for a year now :\

Tao
04-20-2007, 06:49 PM
hmm. Well a high velocity definetly wouldn't cause the problem. A low velocity would which would only push the balls part way down the barrel until the next one shot it out (and wouldn't break it due to the low velocity).
I am sure it is a feed or bal retention problem though and is seperate from the functions of the gun itself. Try unhooking your inteli frame to your loader and see what happens. My theory is maybe if it isn't feeding as agressively it might solve the problem. If it feeds too agressively it may push the balls past the detents.
The other option is that your loader isn't feed fast enough. Try some new bateries in it.

Also does the sound of your gun shooting remain the same (it would be a little louder if it were shooting blank)?

PBI82
04-20-2007, 07:12 PM
actually its chuffing some and the bolt is sticking ..i havent changed anything internally :tard: