PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Warp Feed

Draken
04-20-2007, 06:49 PM
After a quick search did not find my exact issue, or setup :)

Ok, have a classic body, Xvalve, and stainless lapco bigshot and of course the warp feed...

Now, brand new battery, it seems like it is not detecting the sound from the marker, once and a while it spins, but doesn't most of the time, works great if I hold the button down on it or tap the side of the warp feed...any idea what could be causing this? is the lapco barrel to quiet for the warp? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the help :)

nevtangle
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=213775

check the 2nd post

Tao
04-20-2007, 06:56 PM
After a quick search did not find my exact issue, or setup :)

Ok, have a classic body, Xvalve, and stainless lapco bigshot and of course the warp feed...

Now, brand new battery, it seems like it is not detecting the sound from the marker, once and a while it spins, but doesn't most of the time, works great if I hold the button down on it or tap the side of the warp feed...any idea what could be causing this? is the lapco barrel to quiet for the warp? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the help :)

Just to clarify the warp senses vibration not sound. More gun recoil is easier for the warp to pick up. Anyway there is a sensor ajustment under the black pannel. Adjust it until the warp spins continuously and then back it off a bit. That should work best. If you have problems with it going off on its own while playing back it off a little bit more.

Draken
04-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Just to clarify the warp senses vibration not sound. More gun recoil is easier for the warp to pick up. Anyway there is a sensor ajustment under the black pannel. Adjust it until the warp spins continuously and then back it off a bit. That should work best. If you have problems with it going off on its own while playing back it off a little bit more.

Tao, Thank you, think thats what I'm going to be needing, picked it up for free with no instructions :)

Tunaman
04-20-2007, 08:05 PM
and dont tighten the cover screws too tight or you will strip them. ;)

Draken
04-20-2007, 09:13 PM
and dont tighten the cover screws too tight or you will strip them. ;)

LOL Tuna thanks wasn't sure about that one :rolleyes: so is the torque sequence the same as small block chevy heads or ford heads? :P

:ninja:

Pzippy
04-21-2007, 10:08 AM

How do you adjust it?

phizz
04-21-2007, 10:43 AM
just turn the screw with a small screw driver or something. I can't remeber exaclty as I haven't taken mine apart in a while, but I think its just a small white dial, turn it one way and the warp will start going without stopping. Once you get it to that point just turn it back slightly so it stops.

Tao
04-21-2007, 03:10 PM
How do you adjust it?

A very small flat head screw driver or your finger nail can work. you have more precision witht he screw driver of course :P

There is a indent in the top of the blue nob for doing this.

Pzippy
04-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks very much.

I tried looking at the Warp manuals, but for one reason or another, my computer is PMS-ing at pdf's.

Tao
04-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks very much.

I tried looking at the Warp manuals, but for one reason or another, my computer is PMS-ing at pdf's.

Post Microsoft Servicepatch?

Pzippy
04-22-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm not sure.