PDA

View Full Version : e-Mag lowers with 3,2 agd software is really walkable?

Marrr
04-21-2007, 02:23 AM
Hi there!

I'm wondering about what title says,because i plan put e-mag lowers to my mag.
I have level 10,xvalve,ULE body,e-mag rail and a adjustable HPA tank,

Please give me some advices - what i really need to do for making my e-mag to walk,and in which mode you suggest will be the best results - electric,hybrid or mech!?
And no,i don't hae ULT,as everyone says that is not necessary.

Regards,
Rihards.

zackzel
04-21-2007, 02:32 AM
get some emag lowers, and get the xmod software and you will be able to walk it no problem.

Tao
04-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi there!

I'm wondering about what title says,because i plan put e-mag lowers to my mag.
I have level 10,xvalve,ULE body,e-mag rail and a adjustable HPA tank,

Please give me some advices - what i really need to do for making my e-mag to walk,and in which mode you suggest will be the best results - electric,hybrid or mech!?
And no,i don't hae ULT,as everyone says that is not necessary.

Regards,
Rihards.

any electro is walkable. The emag has one of the best trigger since it is adjustible. You don't need x mod to walk the trigger, but it is a great upgrade. Firstly I would get a blade trigger from either tunaman since the double trigger is anoying to walk on the emag.

Marrr
04-21-2007, 03:48 AM
Yeah....unfortunately this trigger is out of stock :(

any electro is walkable. The emag has one of the best trigger since it is adjustible. You don't need x mod to walk the trigger, but it is a great upgrade. Firstly I would get a blade trigger from either tunaman since the double trigger is anoying to walk on the emag.

Chaos_Theory!
04-21-2007, 05:03 AM
You can find emag lowers here on AO all the time and occasionally on ebay. Emags with any software ever available for them are walkable. You just get more features with some than others. Saying emags have some of the best triggers because they are adjustable is idiotic. Most every gun out has an adjustable trigger if its electronic.

Marr - I have a Fireblade trigger if your interested. lmk

Tao
04-21-2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah....unfortunately this trigger is out of stock :(

There are several aftermarket emag triggers. I am not sure who carries them though. Logic used to have some, but they are out and probably won't make anymore. You can still walk the stock emag trigger very fast :shooting:

Chaos_Theory!
04-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Logic made fireblade triggers. Your right though, he doesnt make them anymore.

Marrr
04-21-2007, 05:40 AM
Thanks for info guys!I will try sstock one when i got it,and if i do not like it i will try to look around.Thanks for help!!! :hail:

phizz
04-21-2007, 10:54 AM
I actually like the stock trigger for walking. I have tried the blade triggers and don't like them as much. :tard:

Marrr
04-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah!!! Thanks God people are not the same :)))) :cheers:

I actually like the stock trigger for walking. I have tried the blade triggers and don't like them as much. :tard:

jenarelJAM
04-21-2007, 08:47 PM
One of the first things when I got my emag was to make it walkable. IMO, straight from AGD it really wasn't. So I took out one of the trigger magnets... hm... put a spacer under the remaining magnet... hm... built up the spacer a bit more... ah, just right.

Then I adjusted where I wanted the trigger to stop and where I wanted it to actuate. I think, once all was said and done, I had a 1-2mm pull (at the bottom of the trigger), and could blow on it to shoot if I really wanted to.

Then I realized I actually like a bit longer and harder pull... go figure :wow:

As far as the best mode to walk it in, the mech mode will be just like a regular RT(minus a ULT), so quite hard (comparatively), and e-mode will, imo, be the easiest to walk in. Hybrid mode, for me at least, wasn't appealing, as the sear hitting the trigger tended to mess up my rhythm, although it was fun a few times to "rapidfire" with it. I found I could "rapidfire" more consistantly, however, with a higher input pressure and on mech mode though, so almost never used hybrid.

Tao
04-21-2007, 10:37 PM
One of the first things when I got my emag was to make it walkable. IMO, straight from AGD it really wasn't. So I took out one of the trigger magnets... hm... put a spacer under the remaining magnet... hm... built up the spacer a bit more... ah, just right.

Then I adjusted where I wanted the trigger to stop and where I wanted it to actuate. I think, once all was said and done, I had a 1-2mm pull (at the bottom of the trigger), and could blow on it to shoot if I really wanted to.

Then I realized I actually like a bit longer and harder pull... go figure :wow:

As far as the best mode to walk it in, the mech mode will be just like a regular RT(minus a ULT), so quite hard (comparatively), and e-mode will, imo, be the easiest to walk in. Hybrid mode, for me at least, wasn't appealing, as the sear hitting the trigger tended to mess up my rhythm, although it was fun a few times to "rapidfire" with it. I found I could "rapidfire" more consistantly, however, with a higher input pressure and on mech mode though, so almost never used hybrid.

LOL I had the same thing. Instead I put another magnet in so I could make it so short you couldn't see it move. I found that you need some length to the pull, but shorter than AGD send it. I went down to one magnet with an oring as a shim.

Hybrid mode is the way to go when walking. You need the gun to go off further into the trigger pull so you get the reactive trigger assiting your finger back into firing position once again. Hybrid mode definetly increases the speed at which you can walk the trigger.

Marrr
04-22-2007, 06:01 AM
Opaa!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Guys....thanks for your experience!!!!
Any more solutions,advices????I will try them out!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: