View Full Version : Another rec/ woods tourney in GA.

nathanjones008
04-21-2007, 07:22 AM
:clap: Hey everyone in Ga. Its that time again to play some paintball , on may 12th 2007 11am- 4 pm I am hosting a woods tournay on my familys property. we have a 5 acre woods course dedicated to paintball. Yes i am the one who advertised last febuary. If you are remotely interested or just want to know how far away it is pm or ask on the thread.. me. i live in griffin Ga 30223 (35-40)miles south of the ATL. I think it would be awsome for some fellows to see some automag.org brotherhood.

p.s. bring own paint and air. there is a proshop just 10 mins down the road if you need to buy paint or air. No there is not fee to get in! :clap: :shooting:

thanks everyone. I Hope to see you there !

If anyone has a emag Please come! i have never see one!

FIST2CUFF
04-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey bud. I am in Perry (about 25m S of Macon on I75) and may end up paying you a visit. Might be able to get some of the team together to make it. Later

nathanjones008
05-05-2007, 08:45 PM
one week guys, we are playing in griffin ga 30223, some peeps got to be interested! pm me if you are interested. I am telling who has ever played paintbal and regreted it? come on guys llet have some fun! :headbang: thanks

nathanjones008
05-07-2007, 10:26 AM
last chance, pm me by friday! we are starting saturday may 12th at 11 am, trust me it will be worth it! peace. :clap:

p.s it will be worth the drive.

MANN
05-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I would love to come, but thats mom's day. Let us know the next time you have a get together.

nathanjones008
05-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Incase some of you havent seen this yet , we are playing tomorrow in griffin ga 30223, it cost free to get in, we are playing a rec woods balls tourney, a 5 acre feild dedicated to paintball, my brother and i have been working on the feild for 6 years now, it is somthing worth seeing. once a again pay no fee to come out, just bring your own equipment and food. if you have already heard this message and annoyed please no flamming this is only fot those who havent heard of this yet or those who forgot about it.

thanks, hope to see some peeps tomorrow
if you have any questions pm me or bring it up on the thread

:shooting: 11- 4 pm

nathanjones008
05-11-2007, 09:05 AM
I would love to come, but thats mom's day. Let us know the next time you have a get together.
not to be a smart but or anything moms day in on sunday, we are playing saturday the 12th tomorrow . :ninja:

going_home
05-11-2007, 04:18 PM

not to be a smart but or anything moms day in on sunday, we are playing saturday the 12th tomorrow . :ninja:

Well if you have a days drive to the location, then you would be driving back all day mothers day. I think thats what he meant.

Too short of a notice for me, I do live a ways away in Florida.
I am planning on going to the AO South game saturday November 3rd in Rome Georgia though. Your gang should be able to make it seeing how you live close right ?
Go to the thread and chime out if you are going plz so he can get a head count.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214849