PDA

View Full Version : someone robbed a bank!!!!!

Rudz
04-23-2007, 08:42 AM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5527/atachcollection1jj6.jpg

yes we all know whose collection this is...

The Action Figure
04-23-2007, 08:51 AM
:(

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 08:56 AM
beautiful.

/weeps

Dark Side
04-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Rudz, can you PM me Atach's home address. I need a new gun.

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 08:59 AM
The bar has been raised yet again.

Rudz
04-23-2007, 09:01 AM
...but honey, they are investments.... :ninja:

Rudz
04-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Rudz, can you PM me Atach's home address. I need a new gun.

we should post a pik of atach, it would change everyones idea of robbing him..the guy is a friggin tank...

Mongoose
04-23-2007, 09:12 AM
i can see he doesnt really care for a drop foward!!
that is a very impressive collection :hail:

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 09:16 AM
we should post a pik of atach, it would change everyones idea of robbing him..the guy is a friggin tank...

this thread is in need of this pic. common rudz, need to promote his book sales :p

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/GEEKWARRIOR81/9780060520625.jpg

behemoth
04-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Isnt that picture missing a few?

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Dont forget Dr. Atach's first book;

With such notable quotes and advise as;

-"Cause if she really loves you, you can whore."
-How to stay on your mailman's good side.
-The art of creative finances
and
-How to convince your huni that a new gun is actually one that was reannoed

http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/misc%20stuff/normal_Gunwhoringfordummies.jpg

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Isnt that picture missing a few?

these are just the ones his wife knows about. the others aren't allowed to be photographed in case his wife looks at this thread.

edit: BigE-love the quotes. :rofl:

StygShore
04-23-2007, 09:30 AM
A-Tach Must Be Stopped Part 2 The Sequel

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 09:32 AM
A-Tach Must Be Stopped Part 2 The Sequel

It's too late. There is no stopping him, not even Jack Bauer can help...

mostpeople
04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
It's too late. There is no stopping him, not even Jack Bauer can help...

chuck norris could though??

StygShore
04-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Dont forget Dr. Atach's first book;

With such notable quotes and advise as;

http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/misc%20stuff/normal_Gunwhoringfordummies.jpg

Is that a CCM pump and a Timmy I see in that pic from the Whoring for Dummies? Must have been the early whoring years... Oh wait, he is still in his early years... he's only been at this for about 5 years!!!!!

Styg

mostpeople
04-23-2007, 09:37 AM
lol poor A-Tach-One... can't catch a break :shooting:

Duzzy
04-23-2007, 09:58 AM
lol poor A-Tach-One... can't catch a break :shooting:

No, but I'm sure there are plenty of other things he can catch by whoring... :rolleyes:

swede21
04-23-2007, 10:23 AM

does this work? :confused:

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 10:32 AM
does this work? :confused:

The first 7 times it does.. then it gets tougher to say it with a straight face.

RA1N1ER
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
AAHHHHH ?????????? DANG !!! What a collection.....

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

olinar
04-23-2007, 10:38 AM
wel if you guys ever need money you could raffle those off and get like $20,000 for them

GroovYChickeN 2.o
04-23-2007, 10:39 AM

:cry: I'm never going to have a xmag of my own :cry:

Pneumagger
04-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Is that a CCM pump and a Timmy I see in that pic from the Whoring for Dummies? Must have been the early whoring years... Oh wait, he is still in his early years... he's only been at this for about 5 years!!!!!

Styg

That actually looks like an alien... by "looks like" I'm actually saying "it is".
It's either his father's or his own.

zackzel
04-23-2007, 12:13 PM
The first 7 times it does.. then it gets tougher to say it with a straight face.

But honey, The G7 would be a great investment. It has already reached the peak of its depreciation.

Let me know if that helps at all :cheers:

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 12:16 PM
But honey, The G7 would be a great investment. It has already reached the peak of its depreciation.

Let me know if that helps at all :cheers:

Im pulling out all the stops bro... :-)

Mind'sEye
04-23-2007, 01:39 PM
That actually looks like an alien... by "looks like" I'm actually saying "it is".
It's either his father's or his own.

Yep, that's a red Intercepter on the Dummies cover, but it's not mine. That gun moved on over a year ago. It clearly didn't fit the "Wall of Mags" theme. I don't see the 1992 68 Automag I gave Eric sometime ago up there. I think he still has it. Technically, that's the one that started it all............

madcrisis
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
is that really necessary? you should give one to a wanna be gun whore. (i.e. me)

Aramil
04-23-2007, 02:02 PM
is that an x-devil mag with the superman symbol on the battery pack??

SummaryJudgement
04-23-2007, 02:02 PM
What? No micros? :rofl:

Ohhhhh Atach. He must have some sort of syndrome or something. Maybe some of you guys need to give him an intervention. Some of you bigger guys that is ;)

So, does he have a room just for the mags and leaves them on a bed the whole time, or does it take him two hours to unpack/pack them whenever he needs to take a picture?

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 02:08 PM

Ohhhhh Atach. He must have some sort of syndrome or something. Maybe some of you guys need to give him an intervention. Some of you bigger guys that is ;)

So, does he have a room just for the mags and leaves them on a bed the whole time, or does it take him two hours to unpack/pack them whenever he needs to take a picture?

Intervention was tried.. and failed.. mainly because of the feminization of the 'men' in his area. Fortunately for him, I am 2000 miles away. :D

From what I hear through the grapevine, he leaves them on the bed and just makes room enough for him to get in there with them.. :rofl:

Mannsports
04-23-2007, 02:16 PM

He has micros, and a few more that I dont think made the pic.

Rudz
04-23-2007, 02:32 PM
He gave the black micro to his dad...and I think he's sold a few emags and a pumpmag over the past year or so, he has his own forum dedicated to his collection on bigevilonline.com...shameless plug....

Btw he said they wouldn't all fit on his bed...he needs a wide angle lens

Chaos_Theory!
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Its cool yet so very very pointless at the same time. Theres really no point in collecting a ton of mags (or any other guns) imo. If hes doing it because he likes mags and wants to collect them thats one thing but those are for the most part just going to decrease in value like any other paintball gun. That being said i hope he isnt doing it to make money (which i doubt he is).

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Its cool yet so very very pointless at the same time. Theres really no point in collecting a ton of mags (or any other guns) imo. If hes doing it because he likes mags and wants to collect them thats one thing but those are for the most part just going to decrease in value like any other paintball gun. That being said i hope he isnt doing it to make money (which i doubt he is).

blasphemy! you should be banned from AO! bannage! bring in the banstick!

Tao
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM

Blasphemy, those guns were meant to be USED on the field!

d4m4don3
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
We need to take atach up on his offer and play Paintball in his hood. Oh Atach, I'm going to magically forget my guns, loaner? :D Come on!! :p

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
We need to take atach up on his offer and play Paintball in his hood. Oh Atach, I'm going to magically forget my guns, loaner? :D Come on!! :p

or you could pull a rudz and have none of your guns working ;)

MicroMiniMe
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Three SFLs and the 'Kitty' X-mag from Claire.

And unless X-Mags are selling for <$600 on eBay or something I don't think any particular marker would ever net that much of a loss. But 10% loss on that whole collection, ouch still. Unless he further corners the market on SFLs driving remaining prices up. :P

Its still a very pretty collection.
/Oh I mean MANLY.

d4m4don3
04-23-2007, 03:07 PM
or you could pull a rudz and have none of your guns working ;)

I feel more honorable than doing a flat out fib. You know I can actually maintain my own marker.. :rolleyes: Rudz on the otherhand.... :rofl:

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 03:26 PM

They couldnt be in better hands.. and how do you know that he doesnt use them all once in a while?

Mind'sEye
04-23-2007, 04:04 PM
They couldnt be in better hands.. and how do you know that he doesnt use them all once in a while?

Ther ya go. There are people walking around the Santa Ynez Valley who have been shot by every one of those guns (except the 2 new ones he got last week). ;)

SummaryJudgement
04-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Where's he at, Cali? And yes, saw his picture, definately not going to mug him :nono:

Tao
04-23-2007, 04:10 PM

He doesn't have 20+ arms??

I wonder if he has any extra parts....hmmm

etjoyride
04-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Thats... like 20K worth of mags, thats more than my car :tard:

geekwarrior
04-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Thats... like 20K worth of mags, thats more than my car :tard:

lol...than both my cars

Lomarandil
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Maybe if several of us jump him at the same time...

I'm sure that he'll end up with an actual appriciation on those Xmags.. eventually the market supply has to run low, and you all know what happens then...

of course, whether he would sell them in that case is doubtful....

my personal plan.. somehow get onto the will.. hehe
Lo

PumpMag
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey Rudz,

Don't tease me like that!

I see a red PumpMag hiding in the lower right corner.........................

Lemesee.............................. :cry:

CrimsonGhost
04-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Lol, well ...IF anyone trys to roll atac....They will get to contend with ME as well...6'2" 275 of bitter and jaded lawman ... ALONG with Atacs ample frame. Not to mention a collection of guns , knives , pointed sticks ...powertools and a large collection of blue tarps. lol

I was the OG owner of the "Infection" sfl....aTAC and I have a bond.

Sad aint it ?
Loyalty over a marker lol :cheers:

Nice collection ATAC

snoopay700
04-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Damn you Atach, you owe me new underwear. It's like a mag orgy, 21 mags all belonging to the same person, the only person who might be able to beat you is tom. I don't care if i am a skinny little pollack, i'll come to your house and beat you down and take one of your xmags, i mean there were only so many made. At this rate i'll never own one. You know, in dante's inferno, he neglected the lowest level of hell, and that level is reserved for you and whores like you my friend.

EDIT: Don't worry, Jay Leno will be with you there.

Ninjeff
04-23-2007, 05:08 PM
No wonder i cant find any good deals on an emag. He has them all..... ;)

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
No wonder i cant find any good deals on an emag. He has them all..... ;)

Not yet.. but I believe that is his eventual goal....

Mannsports
04-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Not yet.. but I believe that is his eventual goal....

I can guarentee you one thing there are two that will stay in my possession. :argh:
(and hopefully more to come :ninja: )

punkncat
04-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Yeah...a-tach's home of wayward mags....

snoopay700
04-23-2007, 05:43 PM
That's not the blasphemy of it, they were meant to be enjoyed by many, yet any hope of that is gone.

Mannsports
04-23-2007, 05:52 PM
[thread hijack]

Who owns xmagworld.com? I have noticed (for about the past 6 months) that I cannot update the owner info. I figure it is probally someone here, and they have forgot about it.

[end jack]

maglover728
04-23-2007, 06:23 PM
I need to make a new friend! :ninja:

buzzboy
04-23-2007, 06:44 PM
So, where's the other half? :confused:

Zone Drifter
04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow, no wonder why they are more rare than they used to be.

Mannsports
04-23-2007, 06:52 PM
So, where's the other half? :confused:

www.bigevilonline.com

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 06:54 PM
www.bigevilonline.com

QFT

ATACHS ARESNAL (http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=16&sid=1c52300d4fd4eccca66c8c2059e44159)
**Must be logged in to view the forums.**

Mannsports
04-23-2007, 06:59 PM
QFT

ATACHS ARESNAL (http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=16&sid=1c52300d4fd4eccca66c8c2059e44159)
**Must be logged in to view the forums.**

As floods of people join your forum :rofl:

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 07:10 PM
As floods of people join your forum :rofl:

My Minions grow....

PsychoBaller
04-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Dizzzzaammmmn! :wow:

Even regardless of the X-Mags... he has roughly 15% of the accounted for SFL E-mags! :shooting:

-baller

Sudz
04-23-2007, 08:09 PM
That is insane, but I don't see a Devil mag, hmmm....

Tao
04-23-2007, 08:45 PM
That's not the blasphemy of it, they were meant to be enjoyed by many, yet any hope of that is gone.

EXACTLY! :clap:

BigEvil
04-23-2007, 08:56 PM
That is insane, but I don't see a Devil mag, hmmm....

Look closer.

Tunaman
04-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Jesus Mary and Joseph! I thought I was sick! A man after my own heart with THAT collection. Someone said 20k? I count 40k or more. This guy is SMART! Don't forget...these are the highest quality paintball markers ever designed. ;)

Sudz
04-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Look closer.

I was contemplating if the Chord had eye covers so that could be it. Or is the red Dallara (?) got some electronics, I'm not to sure.

A-Tach-One
04-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the responses guys! :rofl: Anyone that knows me or has taken the time to talk to me online knows I love to collect, build, tinker, shoot and talk mags! Tried other markers and they weren't for me, so I collect mags. :cheers:

A-Tach-One
04-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I was contemplating if the Chord had eye covers so that could be it. Or is the red Dallara (?) got some electronics, I'm not to sure.
Chord does have eye covers but I have not completely converted it to electro yet. The red Karta I did a 9 volt electro mod to it myself. But the Xmag body with the vert frame at the top right has a Dmag frame on it. :cheers:

jenarelJAM
04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
someone robbed a bank!!!!!
I don't think banks usually stock that much on hand...

Rudz
04-23-2007, 10:59 PM
atach is a collector, and he loves everyone of those mags, and uses them, they dont sit in some trophy case, they get used, atach knows his way around mags better than anyone i know, the guy can take an xmag back from anno in peices, and have it running in no time flat, ...sorry guys atachs in a league of his own, so quit hating on my boy...and everyone else, much love...the guys who know tach know what hes about, the guy lives, eats, and breathes AGD...

Edit.....Its was fine with out the flames.........Now its fine again.

snoopay700
04-23-2007, 11:10 PM
atach is a collector, and he loves everyone of those mags, and uses them, they dont sit in some trophy case, they get used, atach knows his way around mags better than anyone i know, the guy can take an xmag back from anno in peices, and have it running in no time flat, ...sorry guys atachs in a league of his own, so quit hating on my boy...and everyone else, much love...the guys who know tach know what hes about, the guy lives, eats, and breathes AGD...

Edit.....Its was fine with out the flames.........Now its fine again.
Even so, having 21 xmags is insane, and just horribly selfish. I know i can't afford one right now, but still, hoarding them is just wrong.

Chaos_Theory!
04-23-2007, 11:15 PM
edit........."Your post may have been edited but i still saw it"

And you couldnt respect the edit and made this post so you have to be modded to. :tard:

StygShore
04-23-2007, 11:18 PM
ooo E-fight E-fight!!!!

Wondering if I should let the Nightmare X mag make it's way into that collection :)

Styg

Chaos_Theory!
04-23-2007, 11:22 PM
I have no intention of fighting with rudz, i just dont like being "flamed" for no reason at all but i difference of opinion (that wasnt even a big deal).

Did that Xmag ever turn out even half way decent? From what you tell everyone its a mess. Im not sure why he would want a gun with a botched ano and laser job (no offense to you).

A-Tach-One
04-23-2007, 11:24 PM
just horribly selfish. Lol, you really don't know me. I have given parts to Aoer's who were hard up for them. Please don't attack my character based on what markers I own. Thanks. :)

A-Tach-One
04-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Jesus Mary and Joseph! I thought I was sick! A man after my own heart with THAT collection. This guy is SMART! Don't forget...these are the highest quality paintball markers ever designed. ;)
Amen, and since you have seen my collection, can I see yours? lol :cheers:

StygShore
04-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I have no intention of fighting with rudz, i just dont like being "flamed" for no reason at all but i difference of opinion (that wasn't even a big deal).

Did that Xmag ever turn out even half way decent? From what you tell everyone its a mess. Im not sure why he would want a gun with a botched ano and laser job (no offense to you).

Anno and laser look semi-decent, mill work turned out well, Atach did a hell of a job tuning and reassembling and it rips like mad. Basically the less than perfect anno and laser makes me not afraid to play with the thing :)

/Climb Soapbox
Rick at PPB and Lorne at ODD will still never get my endorsement or recommendation ( nor several others AOers unfortunate enough to try them out ) but the gun is at least assembled and really quite impressive. I was more pissed by the response and way ODD/PPB handled the whole situation by basically taking my money, acting all buddy buddy with me til they screwed up and did a sub par job, and then becoming complete pricks ( And of course getting the PBN mods to remove all their posts where they proved their true childish selves )
/Climb Down From Soapbox

And Atach has already expressed interest in taking it off my hands :D

Styg

AGD
04-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Darn! Hats off to Atach on that collection! :hail:

Mine doesn't equal that in high end stuff.

AGD

Chaos_Theory!
04-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Maybe ODDs stuff will improve now that they do their own anodizing and stuff.

StygShore
04-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Maybe ODDs stuff will improve now that they do their own anodizing and stuff.

I'm sure it will, I never faulted his laser, I faulted PPB's work/lack of work they told me they were doing.

Dayum A-Tach getting props from the man himself....

Tom, any chance of you taking pics of your collection of AGD stuff ever?

Probably can't find the box of titanium valves because they are in your basement :)

Styg

SummaryJudgement
04-24-2007, 01:33 AM

AGD

Now that's a compliment! :cool: :D :clap: :headbang: :cheers: :dance:

I wish there were more smileys.................

PumpMag
04-24-2007, 01:57 AM

AGD

I see.................

So is this why you really moved? To keep all the best Mags out here in the Wild West?

A westward AGD migration of all the high end Mags!

And A-Tach's new home being built is in reality the New Airgun Designs West Coast Division? ;)

:hail: :clap: :dance:

dropzone
04-24-2007, 02:21 AM
I'm speechless. :eek:

Where do I find a wife that would allow me to be that big of a magwhore . :confused:

AirAssault
04-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Very nice, If you EVER feel the need to get rid of any of those, feel free to hit me up. :clap:

BigEvil
04-24-2007, 08:40 AM
You know Atach.. you are a big puss... why is it that you have like all of those Xmags when everyone knows that mags suck and are heavy and break paint? You should buy An Ego man cus they roc!! Not the 05 or 06 cu they blow.. you need an 07 cus they arnt bricks like all of those.Im glad that I am not going to be buying Xmags cus now that I pissed you off Im sure that you will do everything in your power to make sure you snatch up any xmag that I would even remotely be interested in... Im glad I already have one.. at least I can see what a brick it is and how unfair it is that you have like 50 of them.. ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

BigEvil
04-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Even so, having 21 xmags is insane, and just horribly selfish. I know i can't afford one right now, but still, hoarding them is just wrong.

It is just so wrong to question the character of a man you dont even know just because you are jealous of his Xmag collection bro.... Eric is known by many guys around paintball.. try to fine ONE that has anything bad to say about him. He's one of the best fellas around and we need more like him.

A-Tach-One
04-24-2007, 09:56 AM

AGD
Why thank you AGD!!! :headbang: :hail: :cheers:

Thanks again guys. :cheers:

FiXeL
04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Holy.... :wow:

You know what happens if Atach sells his collection right? 25% price drop in xmag value. :rofl:

Smoothice
04-24-2007, 06:24 PM

Don't be jealous of his mag collection. Be jealous of his wife :wow:

A-Tach. Keep the collection growing. This way if I ever decide to purchase a high end mag I will know who to ask. And your only a few hours away. :clap:

Also, I'm getting my scuba fill station on Wednesday so i'll be ready for the outlaw ball at your place. :headbang:

phat4life07
04-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Don't be jealous of his mag collection. Be jealous of his wife :wow:

I've always wanted to ask him about his wife. But I'm a p*ssy. So is Scott.... :rofl: . Only if he would ask him about it, my wallpaper would be a picture of Eric's wife right now :dance:

BigEvil
04-24-2007, 06:55 PM
I've always wanted to ask him about his wife. But I'm a p*ssy. So is Scott.... :rofl: . Only if he would ask him about it, my wallpaper would be a picture of Eric's wife right now :dance:

I think Atach is on his way to your house right now. I would leave NOW if I were you. FEMA cant save you.

SpitFire1299
04-24-2007, 07:09 PM
If one breaks and you decide you dont like it anymore, ill take it off your hands for free!! :)

PM me and ill give you my address. ;) ;)

Russ
04-24-2007, 07:21 PM
That is an outstanding collection! :dance: :headbang:

If you ever think of selling this one,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/RussBert/Paintball/a-tach-1magcollection_edited.jpg

let me know, please :)

djeto
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
The master set of Automags!

I am not sure if I have seen the answer already on the AO here, but...

Why have the Shark X's not been gobbeled up? (Does A-Tach just not like that anno?)

Also...Does A-Tach have one of the "Mexcian Vomit, Lava, Brown/Red digi anno" XMags? I think it was named something similar along those lines.

A-Tach-One
04-24-2007, 10:38 PM
smoothice, thanks man and bring the whole clan out here to play. You all can camp out here and we can make a weekend of it! :cheers:

phat4life, my wife on your computers wallpaper? haha God I am lucky. ;) :cheers:

Spitfire, lol get my email. hehe :p :cheers:

Russ, I will let you know if that ever happens, thank you. :cheers:

djeto, Thank you. I am starting to really dig the Shark Attack ano, so you never know. But the mexican camo ano just wasn't for me man, I passed up that one on ebay. :cheers:

shorty24
04-24-2007, 10:56 PM
lol, this is great! I find it amusing what an understatement Atach's tagline is for "location"...

Let's make him a new one, guys!

"I am the master pimp of AGD products, and all my ladies are high-class"

/sweetest collection ever
//end jealousy
///not really...

d4m4don3
04-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Uhoh.....since tuna has Tunaball.....do I hear a similar shindig happening for the west coast crew? :wow: Tach....don't fail me now! :headbang:

A-Tach-One
04-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Uhoh.....since tuna has Tunaball.....do I hear a similar shindig happening for the west coast crew? :wow: Tach....don't fail me now! :headbang:
Oh hell ya, lets do it! :cheers:

Yo Shorty24, check the tagline! hehe :cheers:

MoeMag
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Wow. :eek:

shorty24
04-24-2007, 11:32 PM

Yo Shorty24, check the tagline! hehe :cheers:

:rofl: :rofl:

saWEET!!

ProblemKinder
04-25-2007, 12:06 PM
:rofl:

geekwarrior
04-25-2007, 12:40 PM

chris is suggesting we move the norcal socal to your house :p

are you serious about having an AO day there? cause we could switch our location or plan the next one there. what do you have in the way of paintballing field wise?

A-Tach-One
04-25-2007, 12:47 PM
chris is suggesting we move the norcal socal to your house :p

are you serious about having an AO day there? cause we could switch our location or plan the next one there. what do you have in the way of paintballing field wise?
Yep, I told you guys at that AO meet at SC that you guys are always more than welcome to head up here to play!! :D As far as a field, I am working on some air bunkers. ;) lol But we have an area here that we play all the time. We have all kinds of wooded areas and border the forrest so I know Chris wanted to get some woodsball in there too. Doesn't have to be Nor Cal So Cal, just so you know. Anytime is good for me. :cheers:

geekwarrior
04-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Yep, I told you guys at that AO meet at SC that you guys are always more than welcome to head up here to play!! :D As far as a field, I am working on some air bunkers. ;) lol But we have an area here that we play all the time. We have all kinds of wooded areas and border the forrest so I know Chris wanted to get some woodsball in there too. Doesn't have to be Nor Cal So Cal, just so you know. Anytime is good for me. :cheers:

sweet! :hail:

as for airbunkers and working on them....would you have them by June? :D

I bet we could help fund your airball field if each of us pay a $20 "entry fee". I know I would be more than happy to donate to your airball fund. Wouldn't be alot, but could maybe add a few hundred dollars to the funds. :shooting:

zackzel
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
A-tach you really have to buy one of those shark attack x-mags so I can buy it off of you in like 3 months when I have some money again :cheers:

A-Tach-One
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
as for airbunkers and working on them....would you have them by June? :D

Like I told Chris, only if you guys come up more than once a year! :dance: :dance:

A-Tach-One
04-25-2007, 01:00 PM
A-tach you really have to buy one of those shark attack x-mags so I can buy it off of you in like 3 months when I have some money again :cheers:
Lol, lol. How are things Zack!? Got your xmag back I hope. :cheers:

zackzel
04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Lol, lol. How are things Zack!? Got your xmag back I hope. :cheers:

Things are well. I actually sold the X to chris nearchos. It was a headache I think Tuna is just getting it to Chris now. Had a fried board, problems with anno etc...

I would love to get the one your old man has back someday too.

Mind'sEye
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I would love to get the one your old man has back someday too.

LOL, That one is my all time KEEPER. It will never leave my possesion. I do think about you on occasion and I know I can never repay you for your kindness. A-Tach calls me everyday and asks if I'll sell it him, but rest assured that's one Xmag he will not get his hands on. Well, at least not until my work on Earth is done. ;)

snoopay700
04-25-2007, 07:41 PM
LOL, That one is my all time KEEPER. It will never leave my possesion. I do think about you on occasion and I know I can never repay you for your kindness. A-Tach calls me everyday and asks if I'll sell it him, but rest assured that's one Xmag he will not get his hands on. Well, at least not until my work on Earth is done. ;)
That just got me to thinking, when i leave this earth and ascend into heaven (i won't die, i've already decided that) who will get my mags? I don't know anyone that would want it really, hmmmmm..........
[/threadjack]

madcrisis
04-25-2007, 07:55 PM
im a young kid so ill be rounf for a while. i will take them and take good care of them. ask anyone from around here every time i get back from playing and if i dont use them i take them out and polish them every so often.

plz let me have them im a wanna be gun whore :cry: :clap: :shooting: :dance: :hail: :cheers:

SPEDcial Forces
04-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Seriousely, A-Tach...the X-mag is no longer in production...please sell them.

Oh, A-tach, and has anyone ever tried to pull an oceans 11 on you? Just curious.

d4m4don3
04-26-2007, 03:55 PM

Oh, A-tach, and has anyone ever tried to pull an oceans 11 on you? Just curious.

Shhhh :ninja:

Don't let the man know.

SummaryJudgement
04-26-2007, 03:59 PM

*Stops to check AO, continues digging tunnel :ninja: *

A-Tach-One
04-26-2007, 04:58 PM

Seriously, are you making me an offer one that I can't refuse?

Oh, A-tach, and has anyone ever tried to pull an oceans 11 on you? Just curious. rudz tried but I foiled his plan. :rofl:

Edit: rudz, broken hopper at a AO SoCal meet? surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. :p

Rudz
04-26-2007, 06:27 PM

rudz tried but I foiled his plan. :rofl:

Edit: rudz, broken hopper at a AO SoCal meet? surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. :p

lol. i "accidently" broke paint in my hopper, went back to the staging area..alone..but the damn locksmith i hired to open atachs truck was late...

phat4life07
04-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Guys.... chill don't scare Eric away from the Tunaball.... :rofl:

ttink
04-26-2007, 09:50 PM
I have the same couch/futon as a-tach-one...... ..

SPEDcial Forces
04-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Well I am part Italian...and I did like the Godfather movies, as well Goodfellas, so I just might.

rudz tried but I foiled his plan. :rofl:

How?

But seriousely, your colection is marvelous. How manny do you usually take to a game?

cyrus-the-virus
04-27-2007, 02:41 PM

....I still want that hello-kitty x-mag.....

A-Tach-One
04-27-2007, 03:24 PM
But seriousely, your colection is marvelous. How manny do you usually take to a game?
Thank you. :cheers: Why do you want to know, you wanting to Oceans 11 me? haha, I usually use 2 to 3 markers in a day of play and the wife uses a couple. :D

....I still want that hello-kitty x-mag.....
Hehe, I don't know if the X-Kitty and the Super Xmag will ever split up. ;) :cheers:

cyrus-the-virus
04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Hehe, I don't know if the X-Kitty and the Super Xmag will ever split up. ;) :cheers:

Well then I want both..... I don't want to have to deal with any lonlyness issues....

I would greatly appreciate a PM ;)

Rudz
04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Guys.... chill don't scare Eric away from the Tunaball.... :rofl:

He already found out abt the hiest, now he won't leave his house..plan "b" will be initiated...

cyrus-the-virus
04-27-2007, 04:53 PM
He already found out abt the hiest, now he won't leave his house..plan "b" will be initiated...

I assume that includes a hit on atach?

d4m4don3
04-27-2007, 04:58 PM
I assume that includes a hit on atach?

Nah, probably a bait and tackle. Notification of an X-mag nearby for purchase. :rolleyes:

Tunaman
04-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Eric? Got TunaValves in any of those? A few of them look familiar...

A-Tach-One
04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey Eric? Got TunaValves in any of those? A few of them look familiar...
I don't have any Tunavalves but have always wanted one. :( I have a couple EMax valves but without the Tuna fishies. I may have to pic up a Tunamag one of these days. :cheers:

cyrus-the-virus
04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
How come I have;t gotten a PM about the price of the superman and Xkitty mags yet...?

SPEDcial Forces
04-28-2007, 04:22 AM
Thank you. :cheers: Why do you want to know, you wanting to Oceans 11 me? haha, I usually use 2 to 3 markers in a day of play and the wife uses a couple. :D

Nah, I'm just wondering if you ever got a group of 30 or so people togeather and stormed the field, or brought a basket o' mags in and let a bunch of renters use them. That would be cool...I probably would never do the second one, but it would be fun/cool.

A-Tach-One
04-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Nah, I'm just wondering if you ever got a group of 30 or so people togeather and stormed the field, or brought a basket o' mags in and let a bunch of renters use them. That would be cool...I probably would never do the second one, but it would be fun/cool.
Lol, although I trust the people I play with, that is a whole lota mags out at one time if I did that. :eek:

cyrus, I will contact you if I ever do decide to part with them, thanks. :cheers:

Pneumagger
04-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Atach, there's one on ebay... hurry get it.

geekwarrior
04-28-2007, 12:06 PM

sshhhh! :ninja:

Pneumagger
04-28-2007, 12:07 PM
sshhhh! :ninja:

I'm so close to bidding on it...

Forsaken9988
04-28-2007, 07:15 PM
That makes me weep. How many Xmag's are left in the wild realm outside of atach's home?...Unless atach wants to PM me a deal on one of those beauties...

A-Tach-One
04-29-2007, 12:00 PM