PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Junkies Pro Series Pants

robnix
04-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Anyone know anything about these? They're cheap on ebay, and I was thinking about getting a pair.

athomas
04-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Anyone know anything about these? They're cheap on ebay, and I was thinking about getting a pair.I bought some of ebay just recently. They are excellent quality for the price, if they are the same ones I got. They haven't got the padding of some of the newer high priced models of pants, but are well contructed.

robnix
04-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I bought some of ebay just recently. They are excellent quality for the price, if they are the same ones I got. They haven't got the padding of some of the newer high priced models of pants, but are well contructed.

Those are the ones. How do you think they would be feel in hot weather? Any padding on the knees?

athomas
04-24-2007, 06:08 AM
They would be no different than any other pants in hot weather. They do have a liner to help with cooling. There are no padding on the knees but the knees are reinforced with heavier canvas.

Army
04-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Bought my PJ Pro's way back when. Best wearing 'ballin pants I have.

robnix
04-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Bought my PJ Pro's way back when. Best wearing 'ballin pants I have.

Excellent.

robnix
04-24-2007, 12:49 PM
They would be no different than any other pants in hot weather. They do have a liner to help with cooling. There are no padding on the knees but the knees are reinforced with heavier canvas.

That sounds good. I just need something that will help me crawl through the woods.