PDA

View Full Version : Tunas-da-man

Boden
04-23-2007, 05:47 PM
About 8or9 months ago I read the article on Warpig about building a ULE automag. I love that marker. So I did some research and realized it was way out of my budget, so I bought a phantom. My phantom is a great gun, and has kept me entertained for a long time. But every time I dream of paintball(happens alot), I was holding the ULE Mag. Cant fight destiny, so I saved and researched and found out exactly what I wanted. Hmm, who can get this for me? Off to Automags.org, and some more research. Tunaman. That name kept coming up, so I contacted him to see what he could do for me. Exactly what I want in a reasonable amount of time, for the best price out there... No problem. So I ordered it up, we e-mailed back an forth and the money was ready to be sent. Remember all the research? Well at the last minute I changed my mind on one of the parts, I wanted to use a different body. SO, was Tuna pissed that I changed my mind? Not at all, no problems. He adjusted the price and the money is on the way. He is a great guy to deal with, and very acomidating. If you need a mag he's your man, the Tunaman.

Boden
04-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Reserved for my review when my marker arives.

Tunaman
04-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I'll make it a little "Scary"...you may have to tune it DOWN a little bit... ;) :D

kruger
04-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Tuna, you need to clear your PM box out.

Tunaman
04-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Tuna, you need to clear your PM box out.I would like to, but I just cant handle the volume of PM's right now. Email is better. ;)

bambulance man
04-23-2007, 08:15 PM
If you need mag parts, he is "THE MAN."
Thanks again for the Dallara.
bman

Boden
04-23-2007, 08:30 PM
"Scary" LOL. Scary can be F U N. Thanks again Tuna.

zackzel
04-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks again for the Dallara.

Woah, back up you got a dallara rail or body?

And yes tuna is definitely the man. Anytime I need a mag part that is who I email.

mpsd
04-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah, Tuna is really great. I've dealt with him twice and it's always perfect. Perfect customer care, perfect prices, perfect time-frames and absoluttely perfect tech work!

In fact, Tuna, I'll contact you again! :) I'm comming to US again this June and have an EMaxx valve that I would like to send you for tuning. It has a Level 10 but I think it's not perfectly tuned as I put it on my e-Mag and it shoots way slower than the e-Mag valve you tuned for me before. Anyway, I'll contact you.

And Boden, put some nice pics of it for us when you get it!

Best regards,

Mendel.