PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable tank on a Mag question

punkncat
04-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Just having purchased an adjustable...and having seen Zman's legendary videos...I am curious.

With an RT on/off, am I to assume that with the proper input pressure I should be able to get a noticable difference in the reactivity of my RT bounce?

Does this condition work the same with the ULT on/off?

Around what pressure does a sweet spot occur, and with a reduction in pressure will you see the ROF slowly decrease?

What airline is safe to use at 850+PSI?

Rudz
04-23-2007, 10:39 PM
rt on/off works best, the emag on/off seems to be good on mine, im getting around 23 bps at 1200 psi..srew in reg..but it was moddified, with a few extra shims...macroline holds fine, just as long as it isnt the flimsy crap, the marco i got from hobbyhorse is great..

Tunaman
04-24-2007, 06:35 PM
rt on/off works best, the emag on/off seems to be good on mine, im getting around 23 bps at 1200 psi..srew in reg..but it was moddified, with a few extra shims...macroline holds fine, just as long as it isnt the flimsy crap, the marco i got from hobbyhorse is great..I strongly suggest not using Macroline at pressures above 1000. That is double the working pressure. You dont want to go much higher than that with the Parker. Be careful guys... ;)

punkncat
04-24-2007, 08:38 PM
I strongly suggest not using Macroline at pressures above 1000. That is double the working pressure. You dont want to go much higher than that with the Parker. Be careful guys... ;)

My thoughts exactly. I am planning on using some steel braided line so that I can crank the pressure up an find the sweet spot.

This is of course only for my own entertainment and will not be used on the field...at its full potential at any rate.