PDA

View Full Version : Pneumatic Cocker Conversion

Chaos_Theory!
04-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Back when the hAir trigger was all the craze/when PTP took over and said they were working on a oneu frame there was talk about a cocker frame in the works as well. I was wondering why there hasnt been anyone doing cocker pnueu-frame conversions. It would take a little more work than a mag conversion but it could be done. I searched around a little bit and so far havnt really found anything. Anyone have any info or insight on this?

DeTrevni
04-25-2007, 02:14 AM
I was actually designing a completely pneumatic 'cocker. It would need a custom made 5-6 way valve though. Or you could use 2 4-ways. Either way, I'm still working on the design. Picture a mech Osiris.

SummaryJudgement
04-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Um, aren't cockers pneumatic to begin with? ;)

Chaos_Theory!
04-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Funny guy....

Of course cockers are pneumatic, you know i mean a pneumatic trigger.

buzzboy
04-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Seems as though it would really take a while to time. But then of course it could be locked into place but the initial would be a b****.

Jackel411
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Well there is the easy way...

Use the normal trigger movement to actuate the three ways and have a pnuematic cylinder to actuate the sear..

or the hard way...

Have pnuematics actuate EVERYTHING that is normally "Mech" on a cocker and just have your trigger actuate two very short throw 3 ways for this

SR_matt
04-25-2007, 05:48 PM
there were some kits that were press 2000 IIRC

it would be easy to do just not sure how well it would fit togeather insie the frame. i had figured it out in my head at one point because i was really waiting fort the pneumatic cocker frame when there was talk about it.

thinking about it again im pretty sure it would be very easy
-matt