PDA

View Full Version : Warp + 12 V Revy combo...

sTaLa
04-25-2007, 09:47 AM
I know the 12 V Revy won't keep up with the warp. But do you think it would be at least "ok" with a pneumag or I really should invest and go towards the halos range?

(I currently have a Reloader II wich don't feed fast enough... and the sound activated feature is not that convenient with a warp feed.)

Thanks.

BigEvil
04-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Ive seen them work ok, but I cant speak from experience. I have a Halo + Warp combo and I hate it. WAY too heavy, and I am the last person to complain about that.

The other two options I am considering are the VLocity, and the new Viewloader force feed version of the Revy.. not sure what its call though. Either one will be lighter than a halo, keep ok ok and hold more paint.

Mongoose
04-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Ive seen them work ok, but I cant speak from experience. I have a Halo + Warp combo and I hate it. WAY too heavy, and I am the last person to complain about that.

The other two options I am considering are the VLocity, and the new Viewloader force feed version of the Revy.. not sure what its call though. Either one will be lighter than a halo, keep ok ok and hold more paint.

i have a vlocity and i love it....it is much lighter and holds more paint

Zone Drifter
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
I bought a Ricochet Apache. I had a 12v Revvy, but forget that. The apache is pretty light and fits pretty well. Only thing i dont like is that its a bit loud when working.

WalkingTarget
04-25-2007, 11:58 AM
the halo doesn't really agree with me, it's too darn big, i like it when using any other feed method, but with the warp it's always hitting my big meaty hands.

sTaLa
04-25-2007, 12:25 PM
I begin to think the rickochet AK would be a good alternative for the price...

Zone Drifter
04-25-2007, 01:02 PM
I begin to think the rickochet AK would be a good alternative for the price...
I actually looked at that first, and for the price it isnt bad, but i ultimately went with the apache for faster feeding and its lighter (not by much) but it is a bit more expensive. I love mine, the shape goes great on the warp.

sTaLa
04-25-2007, 01:36 PM
But isn't the Apache the Ricochet with all those alarms and timers? I don't need that stuff.

madcrisis
04-25-2007, 01:58 PM
i have a halo on my warp setup. it is havy but i dotn have my tank on there either. its heavy but not like unliftable.

tribalman
04-25-2007, 02:26 PM
But isn't the Apache the Ricochet with all those alarms and timers? I don't need that stuff.
it can. you can also get one similar to the AK where it just has the On/Off button.

TheTramp
04-25-2007, 03:03 PM
I played with a Warp Halo combo and really loved everything about the set-up other than it ATE batteries. As a back player I could easily go through 4+ 9volts per day.

Tao
04-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Revy should work just fine. personally I like the warp/egg combo.

Gunga
04-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I've been using a 12v Revvy/Warp combo on my Emag for years. Never had a problem outshooting it. However, I don't sit there and just send an unending stream of paint at whomever my target is. I am, after all, sponsored by my wallet. ;)

VFX_Fenix
04-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Personally I'm a fan of the Ric 2K(X)/Warp combo. I've yet to outshoot that configuration without dumping a lot of paint onto a target through the old E-Mag. Its nice and light, it also adds that "space ship" feel to the Skull Leader.