PDA

View Full Version : My Fellow Virginians (and surrounding states)

93civiccpe
04-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey,
I've never been to a mag get-together in the Virginia area so I'm curious if there would be any interest in one of these?? I know the northern VA area used to be notorious for the numbers of mag owners several years ago, but they are quite scarce at the fields these days. Anyways, I figure it's a good area because it would be an easy drive for our Maryland and Carolina fans.. and anyone from the western bordering states as well. I know a lot of the Northern VA guys play at the Pev's field and of course you have Hogback, Skyline, and a few others up there. There are a couple good fields in the Central VA area (Splatbrothers has been fun) that might be a better meet up place for anyone driving from the south or west, but whatever is cool. I'm just posting this up so the discussion can begin if there are any interested parties.

georgeyew
04-26-2007, 12:46 PM
I am in Northern VA and would be interested in meeting up. Let me know when and where. I have heard that Skyline is pretty cool to play at.

bloodtac
04-30-2007, 07:51 PM
I am in Northern VA and would be interested in meeting up. Let me know when and where. I have heard that Skyline is pretty cool to play at.
newport news hear do u want to come down and rock the swamp let me know pm :argh:

93civiccpe
05-01-2007, 10:01 AM
I have heard of the swamp down there and have never played there. I have heard good things though. (I used to live in Newport News and played at Ft. Eustis mostly, but never got a chance to try the swamp). That will definitely be taken into consideration, depending on how many we get interested. Even if the large group wants to try somewhere else, I'll definitely find a weekend to head down that way myself as I've wanted to try that field out.

93civiccpe
05-08-2007, 01:11 PM
I see that there are 3 of us... that's.. just.. pathetic... =P. I know we have several Virginians in here.. so come on and speak up..

rawbutter
05-08-2007, 01:18 PM
The work has already been done for you.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=122370&highlight=virginians