PDA

View Full Version : Factory Direct Pnuemag

insixdays777
04-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Well not yet but it looks like we are one step closer!!!! Rouge, Element, AGD someone buy the rights and get them out on the streets!

"G-Force offers licensing to use pneumatic valves on paintball markers
By G-Force
Apr 26, 2007, 07:13

G-Force has recently received a granted patent #7,210,473 from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on the use of pneumatic valves to operate a paintball marker without the need of solenoids or electronics. The G-Force patented pneumatic system will enable pneumatic and mechanical markers to shoot as fast as any semi-electronic markers.

G-Force is making available low cost licensing to any company who wishes to utilize this new technology in manufacturing non-electronic paintball markers or to produce pneumatic conversion for existing mechanical markers.

For detailed licensing information, please contact Garfield Jong of G-Force Technologies at 1-905-477-1338. "

Thanks! 68caliber.com

http://www.68caliber.com/news/industry/story042366.php

For those that dont remember...this is the company a few years go that had the non-electronic walkable close bolt marker the Super-68.

http://www.gforcepb.com/securestore/c154987.2.html

madcrisis
04-26-2007, 06:55 PM
could this be the reuprising of AGD?

im liking it

Paintchucker
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Interesting... I wonder what the patent says???

I looked on the US Patent Office Database (http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html), and ironically, it only goes to 7,210,169 issues 4/24/2007 ...

So it might be ligit.

:wow:

Tao
04-26-2007, 07:39 PM
It could be a reinvigiration of AGD. I hope so. It will be down to what TK things about it.

Dark Side
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
It could be a reinvigiration of AGD. I hope so. It will be down to what TK things about it.

Or the new Pres of AGD you mean.

warbeak2099
04-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Lol IMO Zupe won't go for it.

Ninjeff
04-26-2007, 11:46 PM
i would like nothing more than seeing AGD come out with a new kick-butt mag.

nicad
04-27-2007, 12:19 AM
He is just now getting that granted? wow.
USPTO site publishes applications on Tuesdays, so next week it sohuld be updated.

ps- about 4 years too late. :tard:

Tao
04-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Or the new Pres of AGD you mean.

Either or. Tom is the owner and the owners call the shots. presidents are more figure heads, but generally have experience with the particular business that the shareholders (who generally just pay attention to how the company is doing overall), thus will do a fair bit of decision making, but altimately answer to the shareholders. Since TK is the owner AND knows much of the business he could defenetly call the shots wehter he wants HIS money invested in it or not.

Ninjeff
04-27-2007, 01:00 AM
This whole thread has got me thinking about what exactly i would do for a "new" mag. (pun intended)

I wondered after all this time what it would look like? What would be the crazy and interesting awesome little touches they would come up with to smash the competition? Would it be more of the same, or something new and exciting we've never seen before? And how much would i pay for something like that?

Anyway...i doubt anything will develop from this, but it sure did get teh "day dream" wheels turning.

Tao
04-27-2007, 02:28 AM
This whole thread has got me thinking about what exactly i would do for a "new" mag. (pun intended)

I wondered after all this time what it would look like? What would be the crazy and interesting awesome little touches they would come up with to smash the competition? Would it be more of the same, or something new and exciting we've never seen before? And how much would i pay for something like that?

Anyway...i doubt anything will develop from this, but it sure did get teh "day dream" wheels turning.

Make it look relatively like a mag, but call it a Xion to get all those agg noobs to buy one :rofl:

trevorjk
04-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Make it look relatively like a mag, but call it a Xion to get all those agg noobs to buy one :rofl:

kind of like the car? :p

MedicDVG
04-27-2007, 03:35 AM
If you have ever read AGD's posts as to why he retired, why AGD is where it is and all that (even with the loyal fan base from us old school mag owners) it is easy to see that there is limited, if any return, in investing in a new paintball product line. (wow I said that like all in one sentence)

Anyway. Hopefully what will happen is this patent allowing someone to actually make and market a drop in frame kit. Very much like what Jay tried to do with his original frame.

I personally like the idea of throwing paint without the use of electronics and find the pneumatic frame idea fascinating. I hope that someone can come up with something commercially viable. However, I would be greatly surprised if it were AGD.

paint magnet
04-27-2007, 09:33 AM
But how many people outside of AO actually care about not having electronics in their guns? I think it's a great idea, but I don't know how well it would catch on.

madcrisis
04-27-2007, 01:43 PM
if a few people bring 1 to a field and out shoot the aggie kids i bet most of them will want one. if theyre availible at an affordable price they will sky rocket. i gaurantee it.

Tao
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
kind of like the car? :p

no like "X ION" :rofl:

zaqwert6
04-27-2007, 03:33 PM
But how many people outside of AO actually care about not having electronics in their guns? I think it's a great idea, but I don't know how well it would catch on.

Doesn't mean a thing , won't change a thing for anyone.

You can build a E marker in volume nowadays for less than a Pnuemech , with more features and including any 'legal' fees.

No one in the paintball 'world' cares about mech , 'cept for a handfull of AO'ers ;) , they care about cost and features and firepower. Most people could not walk a trigger , most never could and will take a $200 electro w/ modes over a $500 true 'semi' mech any day of the week.

Even AO , for every "look at my Pnuemag" thread in talk , there are 2 in B/S/T for the same marker inside of a month. :D Even those people are happy long term.