PDA

View Full Version : DZll w/47 or 68?

crakonpr
01-05-2002, 08:32 PM
which one do you think would be better.let me know your opinion.

Failure
01-05-2002, 08:53 PM
That depends on how you 'wear' the gun. I use it w/ a 47ci tank and have it moved all of the way back.

crakonpr
01-05-2002, 09:07 PM
thanks.anyone have experience w/a 68?

SoupRman
01-05-2002, 09:21 PM
well its all personal preference. any tank would work for the drop. but the tank size depends. how much rounds do you use? do you want to make trips to the fill station often? do you wanna be in smaller?

crakonpr
01-05-2002, 10:16 PM
i dont use enough rounds to empty a tank. i dont mind going to fill often plus its only an extra hopper or two. i do howevr wish to have a small compact gun. seems like i should get 45 or 47 but im still undecided

Failure
01-05-2002, 11:36 PM
I used my friends 68 on my DZ the other week. I thought it was comfortable. I'm starting to favor it more pushed backwards but I've played with it all the way forward for the past few months. I had it so that the tank only protruded a little bit past the back of the gun, kind of like a 'z' shape. That was comfortable. One thing about the dropzone is that it is so adjustable, I love that. Kinda sexy looking too. Go for it, you'll be satisfied. You can just sit it back further w/ 47 or sit it more forward with a 68. It can be adjusted to your style. Go put one on at your local shop....they will let you I'm sure. If its compact you want, try the crossfire 51 stubby......it is insanely smaller than a 47. It will blow your mind just how small it is and it holds more air. If you opt for a 47 then get a 4500 psi for sure. Less leg work for you and more games instead of filling every 600 shots.