PDA

View Full Version : RT effect sure is fun with an adjustable :)

punkncat
04-26-2007, 06:57 PM
It's almost a shame I can't play with this anywhere....

Just hooked up the Centerflag 301 I got from Onakone to my Xvalved Mag. Swapped it back over to the RT on/off, just to check it out a bit. I really wish I had a way to take a video. 15BPS sure is slow comparatively.....It was skipping shots and chuffing with the ReloaderB. Quite a fun string going.

This is going to be entertaining, especially when I take off the hopper and put it in water in front of my disbeliving friends. :D

georgeyew
04-26-2007, 07:56 PM
So all it takes for the RT effect is a adjustable air tank?

jenarelJAM
04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Rapidfire was one of my favorite "stunts" to do with my old emag. My friends just couldn't believe I could cycle it that fast in mech mode. Course, I never used it in game, so it wasn't really practical, but it was fun. :dance:

jenarelJAM
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
So all it takes for the RT effect is a adjustable air tank?
The RT effect appears on any RT through Xvalve. With a higher input pressure, you get higher reactivity, as so it becomes easier to rapidfire at higher rates of fire. Adjustable tanks allow you to increase your input pressure, so generally adjustable tanks are the way to go if you want to rapidfire. There are a few exceptions however, and for some reason, some people can rapidfire just fine on a regular preset tank. But adjustable definitely helps :D