PDA

View Full Version : Old Mini-Mag

jtgeme75
04-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I have since retired from the sport and I am in the process of selling some of my gear (angle lcd, mask, tippman pro-am).

Every time I look at my mini-mag, however, I have second thoughts about parting with it. It was my first real marker - its easily 12+ years old.

It has matching serial numbers (mm00237) and I am curious what it could be worth. I recently gassed it up and after changing a few springs and o-rings it performed flawlessly. Ran about 1000 rounds through it with no trouble.

I imagine it has more value to me personally than financially but I figured I would inquire.

Picture! (https://home.comcast.net/~jtgeme/minimag.jpg)

Pullman
04-27-2007, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't sell it. You'll be lucky to get $150 for it. I'm never gonna sell mine, and I have plenty of others :D

tech-chan
04-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Have you still got that small, black automag barrel that ia below the grey one? I need one of those... Also, keep the automag, its a nice gun.

jtgeme75
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
I figured around $100 and so it is definitely worth keeping. Thanks for the input

Have you still got that small, black automag barrel that ia below the grey one? I need one of those... Also, keep the automag, its a nice gun.

PM Sent - let me know.

Paintchucker
04-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Love that old school hopper. Sometime check the speed vs. one of the newer ones. Mine is faster... I have one just like it on my 93 MM. LOL, same elbow too I think.

Keep it all, as you will never get much $$ out of it, but maybe in a few years...

jtgeme75
04-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I actually don't use that hopper with the mag - i had it on my pro-am, i have a newer VL revolution, but i am selling it with my angel.

maglover728
04-28-2007, 10:04 PM
I am in the middle of selling my collection with the exception of my mags. It breaks ones heart to part with fun markers and the fun times they remind you of. I would keep her just because the market has driven the price down and you always remember your first.