PDA

View Full Version : New Field Opening minutes from my house

Farlow
01-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Wanted to get back into paintball a little more next summer. Suddenly I found out a field is opening 10-15 minutes from my house. It is going to have 4 Speedball with lights, a few wooded fields, a town and a castle. You can also pay for the year and be a VIP member, which gives you a locker and access to a VIP lounge with showers. the saying "Be careful what you ask for it may come true" is sometimes a good thing. Before anyone asks the field is in Chester NY. I think that most of the fields I read about are out west. Most of the east coast fields I have gone to are usually woods and a trailer as the main HQ. Is the VIP thing a new idea or do most fields do this? I am trying to figure out if paying for the year is worth it or not. Any thoughts?

toymyster
01-05-2002, 09:43 PM
weather it's worth it, depends on how mush they want for the membership vs how often were you planning to go!!! They usually are worth it, specially since they're throwing in lockers and a lounge!!! All I can say is, happy playing!!!

SoupRman
01-05-2002, 09:59 PM
sounds great! my so called local fields are about 45 minutes away. theres one 20 minutes away but its FPO and the paint costs... are steep. last tiem i checked 100 per case! thats nice to have yoru own locker and even a lounge.. :D :cool:

ArthurDent
01-05-2002, 10:06 PM
That field sounds great....lol our lounge is a rotting park bench and our lot has so many dips I have seen a car break off its muffler driving through it.....I is a great field but the accommodations suck...I never knew parks had showers and lounges......got a extra room? I am coming to live with you.