PDA

View Full Version : Og Ao Socal

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey guys...just seeing if any of you maniacs are still breathing?!?!?!

Leatherpants, myself and a couple of others are looking to get a game together at Velocity. Where you at???

~Martin

JUNE 2nd @ VELOCITY PAINTBALL RAMONA CALIFORNIA

Down to do this list (if you aren't on it and want to get on it...let it be known!)
Flyboy
Leatherpants
Bad knees
Ray (I know you haven't said yes, but Alex and I volunteered you)
Jeff from alpine
Brandon from alpine
Anal lovin Pete (I'm taking the fact that you created a name just to post as a yes you are down)
Roaddawg
Russo
Lisa
Geek Warrior and friend
Bulldog

Bad_Knees
04-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Lurking... :ninja: just make sure you schedule it on a weekend my kids don't have stuff to do! I will get Gibby to play...maybe TDS?? Anyone have a Logic Mag that I could try out? Not fond of any other types of mags except original AGD ULE mags.

Hey guys...just seeing if any of you maniacs are still breathing?!?!?!

Leatherpants, myself and a couple of others are looking to get a game together at Velocity. Where you at???

~Martin

Bad_Knees
04-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Did your Viking break down? :spit_take

Nope. It keeps rolling. Since it is an AO event I thought shooting those would be nostalgic. Then I can return it and keep rolling

If the UEF isnt your thing, I could hook you up with a Pro Classic. Stainless valve. ULE Body. All original AGD. ;) :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Nah. I think I can take my business elsewhere. :headbang:

Rudz
04-30-2007, 08:39 AM
ooh i see how it is, yall dont wanna play with the new blood of ao socal huh? we dont bite and we have a game in june in santa barbara at atach ones house, he just bought an airball field...if you guys get another game together let us kno, we keep hearing of the legendary ao socal but have yet to meet them

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Rogue - Great catching up with you last night!

Leatherpants...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
No Skillz...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Duke of Lawnchair...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Warbucks...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Gibby...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
TDM...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Bulldog...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Mormon dudes...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Roaddawg...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Bonx...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Rest of you bastards...if you're out there...throw yo hand up!
Come on guys lets get a chime in...
:shooting:

May 26th? June 2nd? Just throwing out dates here!

Rudz
04-30-2007, 09:04 AM
road dogs in anhehiem, played with him a couple times...

Bad_Knees
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Not looking to purchase. :nono:

Oh, you thought I meant direct from me? Nah, I was going to hook you up with a dealer that carries Pro Classic's, I dont carry them.

Talk to Tuna, he can take care of you. It would save you the CA tax that way :headbang:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Guys lets keep this about meeting up, catching up, and playing some ball. Save the buying/selling for the for sale thread.
Cheers

geekwarrior
04-30-2007, 03:05 PM
is this an invite to all socaler's or just the old school?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-30-2007, 03:19 PM
is this an invite to all socaler's or just the old school?

open to cool people that enjoy good times

and if you find that vague it means it's open to all! New and old...just don't have wack attitudes.

geekwarrior
04-30-2007, 03:21 PM
open to cool people that enjoy good times

ah crap. guess i'm out.

we do have a couple of games in the works for socal if you're interested. :cheers:

Rudz
04-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Aight than yall make a game and we will bring out our ao socal crew, fyi, we usually carry 20 to 30 anywhere in socal from sandiego to inland empire, as far as santa barbara.....

d4m4don3
04-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Aight than yall make a game and we will bring out our ao socal crew, fyi, we usually carry 20 to 30 anywhere in socal from sandiego to inland empire, as far as santa barbara.....
easy rudz, Let them do their thing, if anyone else shows up its cool. IDK if i can make velocity in the next few months. My schedule's filling up now. :(

SummaryJudgement
04-30-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm in Venice and not familiar with where stuff is. New to the LA area, but been aching to play for a while. Alas, no car at the moment, but I could talk a friend into driving if the schedule works out :D

LeatherPants
05-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Well well well.....I see there are still people around.

Yes it's true. I've been on paintball hiatus for over a year. I just got burnt out. Lots of the "gang" moved away. Plus I moved to a new place with double my old rent. Stuff like that.

I'm actually down to one marker. A PM6 I purchased in '05 that has never seen a day of play. Sad isn't it.

Not sure how well I'll do. I figure it's like riding a bike right.? Man I don't even think my tanks are to date.

I am willing to dust off the old gear and get my *** on the field if we can get a good group together. Maybe I'll use the matrix once before it's sold.

Wonder if the ol fingers will still pull as fast as they used to. Let's get it on! Time for the smack talking again!

I'll have to pull up the ol Leather pants.

I figure I'd put this up for those who remember the good ol days and the fun we had doing nothing

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017167350

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Hellllllllllll you Chris!!!!! HAHAH that video brings back the old days at sc village

:headbang:

DaFin
05-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Soooo.....

When/where? and Speed ball or woods ball?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Right now the date is still up in the air; trying to get a hold of more of the guys. We generally play xball, hyperball, and speed ball.

Duke of Lawnchair
05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Set it up and let's get George involved.

Rudz
05-01-2007, 07:05 PM
we had a blast at the last ao day at pendleton, we have a nice contingent around sc village, but i know a few of us would like to play velocity, and atachone just bought an airball field at his house in santa barabra.take ur pick..lol

RoadDawg
05-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I have moved yet again... This time I'm out by Pasadena, but hey if the old gang gets together, how could I miss it?

I've played only a few times lately as I've found a new hobby, ice hockey. I still have my gear though and depending on the date, I'm down (if I have enough notice).

NoSkILLz2
05-01-2007, 10:01 PM
:eek: Surprise Buttsecks! :wow:

:dance:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-02-2007, 03:54 AM
:eek: Surprise Buttsecks! :wow:

:dance:

Peter you sexy little girl!!!!!!! Hellll yeahhhhh now we rollinnnnnnnnnnnnn :rofl:

NoSkILLz2
05-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Peter you sexy little girl!!!!!!! Hellll yeahhhhh now we rollinnnnnnnnnnnnn :rofl:

Sup fewl. Man, I haven't seen you guys in forever.

I basically quit playing over two years ago. I was playing Div 3 NPPL with Wicked's B team and everything got screwed up so I left the sport.

Roguefactor kept me out of the sport by giving me updates about what was going on with the SP Ions flooding the market, ramping becoming a standard, and little punks coming in and raping the honor system. Every time I looked at my gun it broke my heart, but I never picked it up because the game had changed, and I knew going out there would make things worse, so I left it where it was and just remembered the glory days.

Warbucks got Hodgkins Lymphnoma (Cancer of the lymph nodes) but he recently finished chemo and now has a clean bill of health. I don't know how psyched he would be about a game, but no harm in asking. I don't expect him to come, but I'll let him know it's out there.

So ladies, when is this going down? And will there be a portopotty for Russ to climb in? :rofl:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Sup fewl. Man, I haven't seen you guys in forever.

I basically quit playing over two years ago. I was playing Div 3 NPPL with Wicked's B team and everything got screwed up so I left the sport.

Roguefactor kept me out of the sport by giving me updates about what was going on with the SP Ions flooding the market, ramping becoming a standard, and little punks coming in and raping the honor system. Every time I looked at my gun it broke my heart, but I never picked it up because the game had changed, and I knew going out there would make things worse, so I left it where it was and just remembered the glory days.

Warbucks got Hodgkins Lymphnoma (Cancer of the lymph nodes) but he recently finished chemo and now has a clean bill of health. I don't know how psyched he would be about a game, but no harm in asking. I don't expect him to come, but I'll let him know it's out there.

So ladies, when is this going down? And will there be a portopotty for Russ to climb in? :rofl:

Yeah...I've heard the stories about how the sport is jacked up now...good thing i'm playing with all of you Marys!!!!!

Not only will there be a Porta-pottie with Russ' name on it...I'll even bar the door shut and tip it while he's in it :cuss: hahahaha Russ...if you see this...get your butt out for some ball!

That's terrible about Warbucks, but I'm glad he pulled through it...I'd love to see him make it out, but if he can't I definitely understand. Send him my regards Pete.

As far as a date goes...I was hoping for late May or early June, but I'm up for whatever dates works that gets us out there and will give us time to make sure we can figure out how to put the batteries back in our Halos. I wanted to first find all you guys, so we can start talking date to play.

:cheers:

gibby
05-02-2007, 01:14 PM
LOL!! Pure comedy guys! I'll have to double check on the date though. The 26th happens to be my mom's bday so unless nothing is happening, I'm down. I'm sure TDS would love to play as well...if we can fix her leaky valve problem! DAMN MAGS!!!

Vikings for the win!! :headbang:

Damn...Pete, Russ, Nick, Chris...it'll be good to catch up with you guys again.

BTW, don't forget to add pbzmag somewhere in that list. I know he hasn't played in a while but I'm sure we can try to get him out to play. Just tell him to leave his bow and arrows behind.

Rudz
05-02-2007, 01:37 PM
im not sure if i can make velocity, get a date and ill check with some guys, as of right now im flying out to tunaball in a few hours, bringing my ao socal banner with me, gonna represent our boys 2000 miles away in jersey..see yall in a week..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-03-2007, 11:15 AM
How do you guys feel about June 2nd?

gibby
05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
How do you guys feel about June 2nd?

Hrm...I'm sure I can make it work out.

LeatherPants
05-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Ok Started to dust off the old gear. Pete bring your *** out. I got an itching to bring THE PAIN.

Also anyone have a video camera it might be time for america's funniest home videos. I think we're gonna be like abunch or retards.

NoSkILLz2
05-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Bring alcohol too. I heard Chris say he can out drink all of us put together.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Bring alcohol too. I heard Chris say he can out drink all of us put together.

HAHAHAHAHAH Chris outdrink us? Maybe if it's water. I've seen 80lb women that can drink him under the table.

gibby
05-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Chris, I've got a video camera...but will you still play or will you be too busy posing and being a video whore?

LeatherPants
05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Chris, I've got a video camera...but will you still play or will you be too busy posing and being a video whore?

Bring it on biatches. Once I figure out how to turn my marker on and what the hell the blinking lights on my Empire were again YOU'RE MINE!.

New Goal. Eat sandwich while playing.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-05-2007, 02:36 AM
So any of you second generation AO SOCAL guys coming out to play with us old men?

A-Tach-One
05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
So any of you second generation AO SOCAL guys coming out to play with us old men?
It was fun as hell to become one of the crew and meet/shoot at the Gen 2 AO SoCal guys. So I'm thinking it would be fun as all hell to play and meet some AO SoCal old farts. ;) seriously checking the schedule. :cheers

geekwarrior
05-05-2007, 10:41 AM

depends on what day/date, but i would like to make it :shooting:

d4m4don3
05-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Bring it on biatches. Once I figure out how to turn my marker on and what the hell the blinking lights on my Empire were again YOU'RE MINE!.

New Goal. Eat sandwich while playing.

LOL didn't spike tv do something like that?

And depending on the date Geek is correct.

lasrsktr
05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL didn't spike tv do something like that?

And depending on the date Geek is correct.

Chris and Tim are correct... but to further this planning... I have to say

Saturdays only.... $^% real estate sucks.... :cuss:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Socal numero dos dudes...

We are shooting for June 2nd; it's a Saturday

geekwarrior
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM

Velocity? or storm atachs house and use his new airball field?

A-Tach-One
05-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Velocity? or storm atachs house and use his new airball field?
They're hittin up Velocity this go around.

OEM Petey
05-05-2007, 04:07 PM

ill be in vegas :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hopefully you'll have more games to come this summer :(

NoSkILLz2
05-05-2007, 07:39 PM
omg this is really going to happen!

I love it!

Russ, wer r u! :ninja:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Pete....
If you have Russ' number...call his *** and lets peer pressure him!!!! Besides...how could he pass on such a red hot cherry piece of butt like you have?

LeatherPants
05-06-2007, 03:54 AM
Started cleaning out my gear today! Sad thing is right before I stopped I bought a bunch of new stuff. Yay get to break it in.

Pete did you know I moved over to a Matrix?

I gotta lube my bolt then start working on my marker and gear.

NoSkILLz2
05-06-2007, 05:11 AM
Okay, first of all it's 3:30 AM, go to bed.

Second, what happened to air efficient viking?

LeatherPants
05-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Okay, first of all it's 3:30 AM, go to bed.

Second, what happened to air efficient viking?

I kept chopping on it. I did all the mods....quade detent etc...Nope chop chop.

So I switched to a PM5 liked then preordered a PM6. Never even played with the 6. Bought it. Modded it. Put it in the closet.

PM5 did suck on air compared to the Viking. The PM6 with all the mods that I did is supposed to get 11-13 pods off a 68/4500 we'll see.

Oh wells.

But I just finished ripping it apart and relubed it. Oh yea biatches. It's on now.

I also have been snooping around for paint. My local shop that used to take care of me now carries Cryptic. It's made by ZAP and honestly the fill looks exactly like ZAP Primer my all time favorite paint.

I broke open a couple to check out the fill. Not bad at all. So if anyone wants paint i'll be picking up alot as usual. The retail price is 2 cases for $69.99 but i'll get it cheaper. Once I get them down on a price I'll let you guys know.

I'm looking forward to this. It's been about a 1 1/2 years since I picked up a marker. Sucks considering I was playing twice a week at one point.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Hmmm yeah...about those TPS reports....

Did you get the memo?

NoSkILLz2
05-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh, Creed, if you make it out here you HAVE to do another fairy ballerina runthrough for me!

Chris, are you and Shannon still together? Is she coming?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Has Russ said anything more about coming out????

LeatherPants
05-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Chris, are you and Shannon still together? Is she coming?

Yes we are. But she will not be coming since she's not in the best of physical shape. Remember all those car accidents back in the day. Well the lack of her going to physical therapy is taking it's effect.

Not saying she's a tard or steven hawkins. But she is not in any type of form to run, slide or dive.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Yes we are. But she will not be coming since she's not in the best of physical shape. Remember all those car accidents back in the day. Well the lack of her going to physical therapy is taking it's effect.

Not saying she's a tard or steven hawkins. But she is not in any type of form to run, slide or dive.

Soooo....
How's the sex life than???? ;)

Epic Fail Guy
05-07-2007, 05:55 AM
Holy cow.

Chris, Pete and Martin all in the same thread.

I haven't seen that in a LONG time.

Now we need Bad_knee's in here and it'll be a party.

USAF, how the hell are you? How is class? How is the Air Force? Jesus.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Holy cow.

Who is this??? Not recognizing the name

Bad_Knees
05-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Present...and lurking...changed AO name? :confused:

Holy cow.

LeatherPants
05-08-2007, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=NoSkILLz2]Oh, Creed, if you make it out here you HAVE to do another fairy ballerina runthrough for me!
QUOTE]

HAHAHA I remember that! Oh the memories.

NoSkILLz2
05-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Does anyone have the old GiF of the leatherpants dance? My hard drive crashed last year and I lost mine.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Does anyone have the old GiF of the leatherpants dance? My hard drive crashed last year and I lost mine.

I bet you a 2 dollar hooker Chris does; he has a great collection of self memorabilia

NoSkILLz2
05-08-2007, 01:06 PM
HAHAHA!!! Bet he doesn't have this one! Look what I found!

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/100_01116556_rs.JPG

Or this one! ROFL!!! @ CHEE!!!
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/100_00923972_rs.JPG
BTW, Kid n Play wants their hair back! (seriously dying over here!)

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-08-2007, 01:13 PM
aahahahahahahahahahaha kid and play!!!!!

Is he pouting in the first pic? I think I can see it through his mask hahaha

Epic Fail Guy
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
HAHAHA!!! Bet he doesn't have this one! Look what I found!
Or this one! ROFL!!! @ CHEE!!!
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/100_00923972_rs.JPG
BTW, Kid n Play wants their hair back! (seriously dying over here!)

HAHAHAHAHA.

Does anyone still have the video of him eating the sandwich while he's shooting that pole up at SC village?

LeatherPants
05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes I was pouting. Damnit. Friggin Pete and his run through.

The video of the shooting is the link on the first page.

And yes I do have it. The dancing fool himself

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7641/leatherpantssmallvb4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Seriously...those were fun times. I really miss those weekends. Always looked forward to haveing a good time no matter how I played or what happend. It was always fun.

How much space you have at your place in SD Martin. Might have to grab a few beers after and look at how big we forgot the paintball welts were.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Plenty space for the guys!!!!

Epic Fail Guy
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Was it up at Velocity where your viking batteries died and you ended up playing the remainder of the game with your squeegee, or was that SC?

NoSkILLz2
05-09-2007, 12:59 AM
:rofl: :dance: :rofl: :dance: :rofl:

LEATHERPANTS DANCE!!!!!!

And I forgot about those barrel condoms you made! amg I'm dying here! Where's Russ?!!

LeatherPants
05-09-2007, 01:08 AM
OK OK...Let's get out there you women and play some ball.

Rudz
05-09-2007, 11:01 AM
if the rest of the gen 2 guys are down, i feel a sick day coming on, just to meet these old school guys..hope this happens. :headbang:

Rudz
05-09-2007, 11:12 AM
any intrest in this?

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4066/emptybottleuz3.jpg

btw they only seem to exist in this form...empty..idk why... :cheers: :rofl:

RoadDawg
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Alright... I'm going to do my best to get my overweight behind down there. And to think, I almost started selling stuff to pay for my hockey stuff.

Rudz
05-10-2007, 09:03 PM
dawg, i love your locations..

adiedanny
05-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Do you guys plan events like this often? The reason I ask is because my buddy and I are planning a private game at Jungle on June 2nd and we have around 20 people commited. We could always use more players because we plan on playing at least once a month in the future. The only thing is most of these players are really green and only my cousin and I are AGD equipment owners but I own three AGD markers and all three will be played with. I would like to get together with you guys on a future event date if possible. I don't know if I qualify as a 2nd Gen guy because honestly I have only owned an AGD marker since 03 and the only reason I purchased a Mini-Mag is because I could not find a parts kit for my F-1 Illustrator anywhere. I purchased my F-1 when it first came out and at that time it was state of the art.

NoSkILLz2
05-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't have a mag.

LeatherPants
05-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I have a large stick and bean bag that I throw.

Rudz
05-11-2007, 10:00 PM
im a sniper..i use a blow gun... :argh:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Doesn't matter what any one shoots...all we care is that we have a good time.

adiedanny
05-13-2007, 10:54 PM
If you guys will keep me informed of your next get together or if you guys are going to be playing closer to the L.A. area on the 2nd we will meet up with you guys.

NoSkILLz2
05-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Hay Martin, edit your first post for date and time so we know this is really going to happen. don't just tease. :P

pbzmag
05-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Any date set yet? Haven't picked up my xmag for about a year now. Been working on another hobby...archery.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Hay Martin, edit your first post for date and time so we know this is really going to happen. don't just tease. :P

But Pete...
You know how much I love to tease you man!
Anyhows...edit is done

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-15-2007, 02:47 AM
Any date set yet? Haven't picked up my xmag for about a year now. Been working on another hobby...archery.

June 2nd at Velocity paintball...and it's about time you poked your butt into here! Oil up the xmag and lets roll!!

LeatherPants
05-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Yea Martin wants us to go down to San Diego so we have to wake up at the butt crackk of dawn and get there all tired so he can pick us off one by one.

I want to clarify...this is a private group right. I want to make sure that if someone hits Pete it's one of us.

I mean seriously I don't want that glory going to someone we don't know.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Yea Martin wants us to go down to San Diego so we have to wake up at the butt crackk of dawn and get there all tired so he can pick us off one by one.

I want to clarify...this is a private group right. I want to make sure that if someone hits Pete it's one of us.

I mean seriously I don't want that glory going to someone we don't know.

Yes it's a private group

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Okay guys...date is getting close...still looking for more people. Are any of the Gen 2 socal dudes decided on going? Any of the old bastards being little girls and backing out?

geekwarrior
05-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Okay guys...date is getting close...still looking for more people. Are any of the Gen 2 socal dudes decided on going? Any of the old bastards being little girls and backing out?

I am hoping to, and bringing a friend.

Smoothice
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry guys. I just played on Saturday. If I were to go with you guys my wife would divorce me and take my paintball gun in the settlement just to spite me.

Have fun. I look forward to seeing the pics.

pbzmag
05-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Ok. I checked my schedule and I'm all booked up. I have an archery tournament at the end of June and need to practice my long distance(90m/70m) shooting from here on.

RoadDawg
05-21-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm in negotiations with my wife about this. She is using the fact that I just spent $400 on hockey equipment against me. Does the Amtrak Surfliner stop anywhere near there? (I'm to lazy to check myself)

Bulldog
05-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey guys,

Long time no talk. I've sold most of my gear, but I'm going to try and drive down there at least to see everyone. Is the June 2 date confirmed?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm in negotiations with my wife about this. She is using the fact that I just spent $400 on hockey equipment against me. Does the Amtrak Surfliner stop anywhere near there? (I'm to lazy to check myself)

It stops by my place

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey guys,

Long time no talk. I've sold most of my gear, but I'm going to try and drive down there at least to see everyone. Is the June 2 date confirmed?

June 2nd is confirmed and if you want to play..we can find you gear Russ

Great to hear from you man and CONGRATS!

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Alrighty, sounds good. I'll bring what I have, but I am not too worried about whether I get to play or not. It'll be cool just to see everyone and stick it in Pete once again.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Alrighty, sounds good. I'll bring what I have, but I am not too worried about whether I get to play or not. It'll be cool just to see everyone and stick it in Pete once again.

Going to stay down for some beers afterwards????? We could bbq at my place or go out for some...whatevers clever

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:22 PM
I'd like to, yeah, but I will see how the wife is doing at that point and decide then. This far into it I don't like to be too far from her for too long.

RoadDawg
05-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Congrats Bulldog. You are about to step into the most unexplainable events of your life. At least that is how it is/was for me.

At the moment I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. It is my brother in law's 21st birthday and I'm trying to sneak away as I'm sure he won't mind, but the wife might. :) I won't be taking the Amtrak as it wouldn't get me in until 12 and that just stinks. So I'm checking my options.

Also as smoothasice would say, keep the white gold flowing and it tastes better from the source. :)

Smoothice
05-25-2007, 09:03 AM
Congrats Bulldog. You are about to step into the most unexplainable events of your life. At least that is how it is/was for me.

At the moment I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. It is my brother in law's 21st birthday and I'm trying to sneak away as I'm sure he won't mind, but the wife might. :) I won't be taking the Amtrak as it wouldn't get me in until 12 and that just stinks. So I'm checking my options.

Also as smoothasice would say, keep the white gold flowing and it tastes better from the source. :)

Did you take my advice? Was it as wonderful as I told? :rofl:

RoadDawg
05-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Did you take my advice? Was it as wonderful as I told? :rofl:

You over hyped it. Although... it is kind of tasty. Oh and yes, it is better from the source. ;) (BTW it is still flowing) :rofl:

geekwarrior
05-31-2007, 08:22 AM
so is this still happening? anymore details?

LeatherPants
05-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Yea guys please start comfirming so Marting doesn't have a heart attack!

Oh yea and bring some chicks. I get bored looking at your ugly asses all day. No tea baggin either this time.

Rudz
05-31-2007, 07:35 PM
You over hyped it. Although... it is kind of tasty. Oh and yes, it is better from the source. ;) (BTW it is still flowing) :rofl:

ooh god u 2, dont start that again...

gruntbull
06-01-2007, 12:13 AM
You guys looking to have another SoCal meet? I would like to get a PM if possible I would like to see if I can attend the next one. Ill bring some cards out, give out a few discounts on ano.... make it fun you know? Maybe the poor fool that gets shot out by my son gets 20% off the next ano (or maybe the first to mark him... hehehe) I live on Pendleton so pretty much most of SoCal is game for me, shoot me a pm, I tried reading the thread, but its late and my eyes are getting baggy.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
06-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Guys...give me a final confirmation. I need to know this!!!!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
06-01-2007, 02:08 AM
Any one need a place to crash either Friday or Saturday night??? Who's down to kick it afterwards??

Let me know peoples!!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey guys...
I'm still waiting to hear back?!?!?!?! We have a private group, so I paid ahead of time, so it's pretty important for me to know that you are for sure going or not.

Cost is 35/person and it comes with 200 paintballs. I'm assuming you all have your own equipment, but if need be..it comes with rental stuff as well. We will have our own ref for the day. I plan on being there about 0830 and I drive a green isuzu rodeo. Any questions or to confirm with me...619-203-7711

LeatherPants
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
HEY A HOLES! Respond to Martin. He forked out the money for this private group and no one has confirmed! Let him know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be dicks.

Smoothice
06-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey guys...
I'm still waiting to hear back?!?!?!?! We have a private group, so I paid ahead of time, so it's pretty important for me to know that you are for sure going or not.

Cost is 35/person and it comes with 200 paintballs. I'm assuming you all have your own equipment, but if need be..it comes with rental stuff as well. We will have our own ref for the day. I plan on being there about 0830 and I drive a green isuzu rodeo. Any questions or to confirm with me...619-203-7711

Flyboy-I wish you had been around 2 months ago for our last AO socal meet. It was supposed to be at Velocity. It fell apart at the last minute because it was a pain in the donkey to get people to confirm.

Hope you guys have fun.

Geekwarrior - Take some pics!

RoadDawg
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Unfortunately it is a little to far for me. Sorry for not getting back to ya sooner. Hope ya'll have fun.

Rudz
06-01-2007, 09:46 PM
sorry, most of us are already tied into prior engagements, which u were all invited to, and still invited

NoSkILLz2
06-02-2007, 05:21 AM
I confirm, my nutz will rest on chins at Velocity paintball today, but not from paintball skill seeing as I haven't fired an aired up paintball gun in years, but more out of sheer gayness and thrill of the chase (phag tag). I'm bringing my camera so if there is a poor turn out we are going to TJ and getting BJ's from gender bender hookers. TRANNY SURPRISE!!!! :dance:

To everyone who flaked, suck it.

Bulldog
06-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, it sucks but I am going to have to cancel today. I have a fire to put out so speak with my business.

Stay in touch, and I will make the next one.

Rudz
06-02-2007, 10:29 PM
sounds like an awesome bunch..bwahahahaha " insert homo erotic smiley" lol :rofl: