wjr
04-30-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm trying to tune my x-valve right now. It has a level ten and ULT

-ULE body
-X-valve
-Classic rail
-very old classic sear
-cf frame
-Co2 (I have HPA, just it's not filled right now)

My problem here is that the gun won't fire at all. Nor does it leak.

Here's what I've already tried.

1) I went down carriers. Right now the bolt slides very freely through the spacer.
2) I'm on the smallest spring.
3) I ran oil through the valve and on/off
4) I turned the velocity up as far as it would go
5) I moved down shims on the ULT

What else need I do?

flyingpootang
04-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Xvalves can't run on Co2. You have to use a high pressure output tank .

phizz
04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
did it work with HPA when it was full? might be a problem with the on/off pin, or your sear pin length?

wjr
04-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Xvalves can't run on Co2. You have to use a high pressure output tank .

Are you absolutely sure on that? I've tested mags with emag valves on co2 before with no problems.

And co2 comes out of the tank at 800psi... that's the same as what my HPA tank puts out.

In response to Phizz's question, I haven't had the chance to test it with HPA yet, and the sear worked on the last mag I owned. I haven't adjusted it since. A visual inspection of the ULT pin tells me nothings wrong with it. Is there anything in particular I should look for?

Tunaman
04-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Put the stock on/off back in to get it figured out. Then you will know. CO2 tanks HOLD 800-850 psi. Alot less than that comes out when they get low. ;)

Coralis
04-30-2007, 07:38 PM
does the gun pressurize up when the gas is turned .... in other works does the mag "cock" when the the gun is pressurized ?

ah since tuna is on the case ill butt out

wjr
04-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Put the stock on/off back in to get it figured out. Then you will know. CO2 tanks HOLD 800-850 psi. Alot less than that comes out when they get low. ;)

Hmm... okay. I had a feeling I'd have to do this. Just gotta wait till I get the stock on/off in the mail.

And btw, the co2 tank had just been filled.

gibson0822
05-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Any update on this? I'm having the same problem but I'm using HPA, it's on a brand new Tac-One and sometimes mine works but 98% of the time it doesn't.