PDA

View Full Version : New Auto Mag Owner/Tac One

P-Chuck
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
New Auto Mag Owner/Tac One

I got a Used Tac One Auto Mag, Worked Great and still does but I keep Chopping balls crazy. I dont know if I have the lvl 10 bolt and I dont know how to take it apart well and I have not yet. Also some times the gun shoots like there is a broken ball in the barrle but there is not and the gun is clean in side, or so I think.

Any help any any of the issues above? I am in the process of getting a directions.

Please Email me Marine23b@aol.com

thanks

Demp1404
05-01-2007, 11:56 PM
best thing to do is to find out if you have a lvl 10, sounds like you dont because with my lvl 10 bolt i can stick my finger in there and it will bounce right off. Nice feature, if you dont get a lvl 7 bolt or bump up and get the lvl 10. Also make sure you are using a fast enough hopper to feed the balls in. Automags shoot pretty fast so atleast get an egg.

l8er

Spider-TW
05-02-2007, 08:09 AM
It may just be a mal-adjusted lvl 10 bolt. Check out the level 10 sticky on this forum and the level 10 info on www.airgun.com. Hopefully you received the set of lvl 10 carriers (about eight brass washer/standoff/thingy about 5/16" o.d.) with your tac one. You'll have to study it eventually and it will make your questions a lot easier.

You should also find some diagrams on airgun.com that will help with the dis-assembly process. The first steps are:

1) degas the marker
2) disconnect the air line that goes to the side of the marker valve body.
3) point in a safe direction, take the safety off and pull the trigger
4) remove the rear frame screw
5) with a little initial clockwise twist (there's a notched slot) slide the valve body out

With pictures, the people here can answer any question you can come up with. Just keep all your parts. :)

slasherdan
05-02-2007, 08:55 AM
You should have a Lvl 10 with that thing. Unless you bought it used from someone and they took it out.

You have to adjust the Lvl 10. I had the same problem but once I adjusted it, I only broke balls on cold days with cheap paint.