PDA

View Full Version : how do i...?

punk3rs
01-06-2002, 12:15 AM
Ok,
this Sunday (tommorow) i am buying my teammates Mag off him cause he got an RT, and i was wondering how do i "register" it or whatever its called, and how do i get a manual and video for it?
thanks for your time guys

This is the stuff im getting...
Powerfeed automag 68 classic
Benchmark double trigger frame
X-chamber
hose
Custom Products barrel
parts kit
16oz. Co2

Load SM5
01-06-2002, 12:18 AM
Go on the AGD website www.airgun.com and click on registration. Or you can call them and register over the phone and ask for your manual and instructions.

HoppysMag
01-06-2002, 10:06 AM
is this your first mag? if so when you call them ask to get an owners manual and a video. (if they dont come with the gun) Also Welcome to AO and the world of Mags!:D :D

nutz
01-06-2002, 12:58 PM
welcome, your mag will serve u forever... hehe... have fun around here :cool:

punk3rs
01-06-2002, 08:44 PM
WOW!
i got my mag today before practice, and all i have to say is WOW!
i wanna say thanks to "Pigsweat" for hooking me up with the awesome deal, Thanks Ryan, ya hick:D

strongboy2005
01-06-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by punk3rs
Ok,
this Sunday (tommorow) i am buying my teammates Mag off him cause he got an RT, and i was wondering how do i "register" it or whatever its called, and how do i get a manual and video for it?
thanks for your time guys

This is the stuff im getting...
Powerfeed automag 68 classic
Benchmark double trigger frame
X-chamber
hose
Custom Products barrel
parts kit
16oz. Co2
don't get the benchmark, go intelliframe

IceCool32
01-06-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by strongboy2005

don't get the benchmark, go intelliframe

Gah! He's buying it from his friend, not a store, so the Benchmark comes in the package, I doubt his friend will go buy a whole new frame just because he's buying the marker.

punk3rs
01-06-2002, 09:04 PM
i'm glad SOMEONE caught on....
lets not forget i paid $400 CAD for the whole package(Awesome deal!), and an intellii frame is like $125 USD at wholesale or something.... PLUS i am broke now...
i could barely afford paint today after getting the Mag.

I hope to get some pictures of it today so i can get it developed tommorow...