PDA

View Full Version : Fields Of Play Around Punta , Gorda, Fl.

jim bond
01-06-2002, 12:45 AM
""Going Two be playing there soon", Does any-one know A good Field ,close by that area ???
Or near PUNTA-GORDA...

PaInTbALL zAcH
01-06-2002, 03:59 PM
where is that close too? I can probably help

X-Plosive
01-06-2002, 04:03 PM
seriously....................Punta-Gorda? Which big city are you near? You may want to try Mike's Paintball if you are close to the palms.

Cha0tic
01-06-2002, 04:28 PM
hey, i'm south of you in naples. there is a park at exit 26 off I-75. i think extreme rage owns it. it has a few woods courses and about 5-6 speedball courses. i go out to the collier county fair grounds alot. renegade paintball park is out there. they have 4 great speedball courses and great crowds. both are open sat. and sun.

jim bond
01-06-2002, 10:43 PM
it's west of fort charlotte,fl.
my sister just moved there...

DaXtremeist
01-06-2002, 11:11 PM
hey man im from englewood just like 10 min from port charlote there are fields everywhere. local pro shop adrenalin rush has a field in north port along with another field there trespasers then down north fort myers there is Paintball park owned and operated by Extreme Rage sports in fort myers. I also have a practice field here in englewood (looking for team members) for directions to any field let me know i can hook ya up.

paintball park is a awsome field if ya want to drive about 25 min well worth it. 2 speed ball fields, 2 hyperball 1 10 man field, 3 woods fields including fort, village to village, and small woods. the guys there rock and always a great turn out of 30 + players saturday is limited play in the morning 9 - lunch. after lunch it is unlimited play. 20 bux for limite play in the morning 30 rounds of paint by 8 games. the guys at the pro shop arnt that cool.

adrenalin rush pro shop (Pure Adrenalin) is in port charlote. there field is in North Port. These guys are AWSOME morgan and susan are great people and there prices are low for a pro shop.

and then there is trespassers. just a place ran out of a house but they have rental guns, and there games they play are fun. basicly small scenario games or fun paintball games.

then there is terminal Velocity (us) wich we have a practice field in englewood we supply only co2 air and its bring your own paint, food, drinks. were all layed back and just have fun we normally play 9 am - dark and sometimes we get out our glow in the dark paintballs and have a night game for fun :).. email me or im me for times AIM name DaXtremeist.

sorry for the book of local fields but ive lived here forever and know them :) hope to see you around. great paintball scene here.

jim bond
01-08-2002, 09:55 PM
Thank's for the help guy's...