PDA

View Full Version : tech problem please help ult

Raligh
05-03-2007, 10:41 PM
just got my ule trigger and xvale today valve works great but when i took out the old on-off and put the ule in it only shot about 6-10 times befor it just quit. then i had to unscrew the tank and put it back on for it to work again... also i read in the ult forum that if your gun won't shoot add a shim so i did, well that was the 7th sim on the ule it came with 6 already on the trigger. is that right? the ult thread says only 2 come on from the factory??? well i ran out of air messin with the new trig. any sugestions whats goin on? i'm planning on goin out on friday for the first time in about 8 years was gonna go roast all the kids especialy my little nephew with his new fusion. with the x i think i'll be ok, but sure wouldn't mind the ule trig when we hit the speedball course. please help the old fat guy whoop his cocky little nephew..... :rofl:

Tao
05-03-2007, 11:44 PM
just got my ule trigger and xvale today valve works great but when i took out the old on-off and put the ule in it only shot about 6-10 times befor it just quit. then i had to unscrew the tank and put it back on for it to work again... also i read in the ult forum that if your gun won't shoot add a shim so i did, well that was the 7th sim on the ule it came with 6 already on the trigger. is that right? the ult thread says only 2 come on from the factory??? well i ran out of air messin with the new trig. any sugestions whats goin on? i'm planning on goin out on friday for the first time in about 8 years was gonna go roast all the kids especialy my little nephew with his new fusion. with the x i think i'll be ok, but sure wouldn't mind the ule trig when we hit the speedball course. please help the old fat guy whoop his cocky little nephew..... :rofl:

Try starting over with two shims.

chadlh
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
There's a good chance you just ran out of air... that's why you only shot 6-10 times. I just put a ULT in my EMAG valve and emptied my tank in no time tuning it. If you're firing it without paintballs you can empty the tank super fast. My PMI 72/3000 with 2000PSI in it emptied in probably less than 50 shots.

One observation I noticed when tuning that there is a fine ballance between lighter pull and reactive trigger. I loaded up all the shims to get the lightest pull and I kept short stroking and it just didn't feel good.