PDA

View Full Version : lovin the mag

mag_lover05
05-04-2007, 10:44 PM
so i went to the field today, wearing some blue jeans and a white t-shirt to look like i had no clue what i was doing, and my gun in a backpack ;) i bought half a case to play for a couple hours. i pulled out my 68 classig mag only to get some strange looks and a laugh or two. i threw on the antisiphon 20oz tank and a VL200 and headed to chrono it. gun performed flawlessly at 280ish (field limit is 300) and with my DYE SS barrel, it was shooting ball on ball as always! i had a blast snap shooting people. and they didnt expect me to do well i was labeled the "n00b" i did not even use the full 1000 rounds. this was my first time out with a mag in a while (i owned some electros :mad: ) and i really enjoyed it. once my mag is complete (my intelli frame arrives) ill post pics in this thread!

LinearGoose
05-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Nice man glade to hear you had a good time with your classic and what field you played at. Realm?

maglover728
05-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Just like at the strip, never under estimate the sleeper. Schools in sucker! :cool:

mag_lover05
05-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Just like at the strip, never under estimate the sleeper. Schools in sucker! :cool:

haha, i like that :cheers:

linear, i played at a local field a really hate and swore i would never condone playing there again...but i had to test the mag out... so whats better then a bunch of kids with ions?