PDA

View Full Version : My dog ATE paintballs.

Brad Quillen
05-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, I'm a new owner of a ULE Mag pro whatever they call it. I call it an Automag. I've been shooting a hopper or two at trees out in the forest lately (and experiencing a bolt stick or two, but that's already hopefully being addressed in the tech forum) just for fun. My dog has long had a habit of running into the area of whatever we maybe be shooting at and attempting to dig up the bullet (yeah, I live in the sticks so I can shoot firearms in my yard)... so I wasn't the least bit surprised when he started running around in the general area where I had been shooting paintballs. He just looked to me like he was running around trying to find a place to dig up a bullet. Wierd, I know.

This morning when he came out of the woods, I noticed a little blue around his mouth, but I didn't think much about it. Well... just moments ago, he pooped what was probably the most bright blue dog turd in history. If only I had a digital camera...

wjr
05-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Mhmm, it will happen. Paintballs are made out of leftover animal scrap that is delicious to dogs.

My dog ate close to 100 paintballs once. She crapped red for a week.

Beemer
05-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Hey Brad put your post here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214568 five threads down, same thing.

Thanks.