PDA

View Full Version : RT rails or bodies

Ecoastmotion
05-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Anyone know if there are any alternatives to the stock rails or bodies for the RT? I know there are for the RTP, but i cant really afford to upgrade to an RTP and i'm really happy with the setup i have right now. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Walrus
05-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Since no one has answered your question, the short answer is no.

The classic RT (not the RT-Pro) has a unique rail that allows gas to pass through it up into your valve through the field strip bolt. The valve body is smaller in diameter so the body can fit over it. There are no other Mags with this setup. Your only options would be those bodies and rails created by AGD specifically for the RT. Now, there are variations like anodized rails and I am sure you can have someone mill down the rail you have creating a custom rail. The bodies are all stainless steel so your options have generally been polished or black (teflon coated). There may have been the blasted finish too, but I can't say for cetain. Now, besides colors of the RT bodies, there were two versions, the standard powerfeed body and Euro-powerfeed which set up off the body and allowed clearance for sighting down the barrel. I hope this helps.

maglover728
05-09-2007, 03:39 AM
There is much beauty in true custom.