PDA

View Full Version : RT tuning

Friendly-fire
05-06-2007, 07:02 PM
I want to get my response trigger ripping on my tac-one, because now it will not go auto at all. I think you basically just open it up and oil it, but never having used a response trigger could someone just list the things I need to do, what you need to oil, ext.

Tao
05-06-2007, 08:28 PM
I assume you mean reactive trigger?

You can't tune the reactivity of the trigger on the gun itself. All you can do is make sure it is well lubed (the on off assemply will need to be lubed as well).

In order to increase reactivity you will need an adjustable tank which can input a pressure of 700psi or over. Also the amount of pressure left in the tank itself will affect the reactivity. Once the tank is at or near 1000psi you won't have much reactivity left in the trigger.

For now it could be that your tank is getting close to empty.

athomas
05-10-2007, 11:19 AM
I want to get my response trigger ripping on my tac-one, because now it will not go auto at all. I think you basically just open it up and oil it, but never having used a response trigger could someone just list the things I need to do, what you need to oil, ext.The reactive trigger is not designed to go full auto. You can get it to be more reactive which can cause trigger bounce which can act alot like full auto, but as mentioned, it takes a high input pressure. If you are using a ULT in your tac-one, then the reactiveness is reduced as well.

flyingpootang
05-10-2007, 11:29 AM
To answer your question what you need is and adjustable output tank and a standard RT on/off with a .750 pin. The higher you increae your input pressure the more reactive your trigger will be. With a higher input pressure (950-1050) you can adjust your trigger pressure until you find the spot your trigger will start to bounce. The more input pressure the faster the bounce. :shooting: