PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal X Chamber Group? AND Are there enough AOers for a game in UTAH?

matteusz
05-07-2007, 08:21 PM
I am moving to Utah this summer and thinking of getting an AO day going (cause yeah I am jealous of Tunaball). Anyone else in the area?

Secondly anybody else have an xchamber horizontal on their mag besides the three of us that entered them in the April MOTM contest? Maybe we should start a "I am stuck using co2 horizontal chamber group?"

/yeah I am feeling social
// so what?

manwe33
05-09-2007, 11:08 AM
I am moving to Utah this summer and thinking of getting an AO day going (cause yeah I am jealous of Tunaball). Anyone else in the area?

Secondly anybody else have an xchamber horizontal on their mag besides the three of us that entered them in the April MOTM contest? Maybe we should start a "I am stuck using co2 horizontal chamber group?"

/yeah I am feeling social
// so what?
NIce welcome to Utah. I know of a handfull of AOer that are from Utah. What part of utah are you moving to? I would be down and i could bring some people.

matteusz
05-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Alpine. I will be there later this summer. From the raging response I think I better start a new thread in the meet and greet. Have them conglomerate there huh? Also where are you?
mat

manwe33
05-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Alpine. I will be there later this summer. From the raging response I think I better start a new thread in the meet and greet. Have them conglomerate there huh? Also where are you?
mat
North Orem about 10 Mins from Alpine. U will need to come and play with us up provo canyon on sat. There are a good 20-50 people that show up each week. Its a cross between woods and speed ball. Its rather fun. :clap: Plus its free :clap: Start up a meet and greet thread ill see if i can start sending some people to it. I have a few friends that are Pbnation kids i need to get to move over. This might be a good reason.

matteusz
05-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Thread started here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2357952#post2357952

I left you a few questions there too. I am definately in for the canyon games (well at least I will try it once). Thanks, Mat

Chris_automag_07
05-13-2007, 01:15 AM
dont go to utah to play...you will be kidnapped by joseph smith and be converted to mormanism...then what will you do?. just avoid utah at all cost. :ninja:

matteusz
05-13-2007, 04:27 PM
dont go to utah to play...you will be kidnapped by joseph smith and be converted to mormanism...then what will you do?. just avoid utah at all cost. :ninja:

Umm Joseph Smith was murdered by a mob in the 1800's so I doubt he is busy kidnapping people in Utah. My impression is that the Mormons (more appropriately known as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) will do little outside of sending missionaries to your house and bring you pie in an effort to get you to convert. Now what :ninja: is against pie?

/you sir are a misinformed fraidy cat
// of course I am a Mormon but I bet I know more about your religion than you do about mine.

bryceeden
05-13-2007, 05:08 PM
There's afew of us AOers in Vernal. We could probably get a Utah game together. I posted in the meet and greet thread but get in touch with me, I'd love to see an AOUT as AOCO is always pretty cool.

Also Chris Automag 07 :confused: stop trying to be funny, you failed miserably. :tard:

matteusz
05-13-2007, 07:49 PM
There's afew of us AOers in Vernal. We could probably get a Utah game together. I posted in the meet and greet thread but get in touch with me, I'd love to see an AOUT as AOCO is always pretty cool.

Also Chris Automag 07 :confused: stop trying to be funny, you failed miserably. :tard:

I will surely do that but it will like be later this summer or early fall before I am settled in and ready to start planning something.
Mat

bryceeden
05-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I have a possible AO day. I posted about it in the meet and greet, its alittle sooner than fall but I'll give everyone a deal to make it worth the travel.