PDA

View Full Version : Pneumag with ULT problem:

Empyreal Rogue
05-08-2007, 01:13 PM
When I fire my marker the trigger sticks. There's no leak, the trigger sear just doesn't reset immediately. Usually after a couple seconds it'll reset itself. I had this problem before the pneumatics were installed and when I got my marker back it didn't happen for the first couple test runs. But now it's worse than before the pneumatics were installed.

I tried taking shims out and that just made it leak. And if I remember correctly, I tried this a couple months ago, it wouldn't fire. I can't add shims to it yet, but I can when I move back home this weekend. Really wish I had brought all my mag stuff to college.

A friend of mine suggested I put the stock on/off in instead of the ULT. I don't know if there will be a difference in pull between the ULT and the stock on/off with the pneumatics, will there be? I'd prefer to find a solution to fixing the ULT to work since I'm not even 100% I still have the stock on/off.

Spider-TW
05-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Does the trigger actually stick back where the marker will pressure up if you move the trigger forward?

Empyreal Rogue
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Does the trigger actually stick back where the marker will pressure up if you move the trigger forward?

No not the trigger itself, just the trigger sear. When I pull the trigger back it will not fire again until the sear itself returns forward. Then it'll fire normally until the sear sticks again.

DaFin
05-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Sounds like a problem with the on/off. Try taking it out and making sure all of the o-rings are in good shape, that they are the correct ones and lubing them well.

mostpeople
05-08-2007, 03:56 PM
what is the correct lubing for an ULT?

G Squat
05-08-2007, 06:28 PM
to me it sounds like your level ten sticking. Add another shim in your level ten and if that doesnt work add another. I've had that problem many times and that seems to do the trick.

Pneumagger
05-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Try the stock on off. but if you say it happened before you threw the pneuframe on there, You may want oil the heck outta the ULT and see if your bolt resetting all the way back.