PDA

View Full Version : Ball breakage

Burb
01-06-2002, 03:28 PM
Can any one explain why i constantly get ball breaks?
I have a power feed mag, running a warp feed and an Armageddon air system.
I am using a standard 9v battery in my warp feed but am thinking of converting it either to a 12v, or buying the standard 10v battery.
I am using a boomstick (12")
Perhaps its because the balls arent feeding fast enough from the warp feed?
Please help!!

HoppysMag
01-06-2002, 03:43 PM
under what conditions are they breaking? really fast fire? All shootin? metal or platic nubbins?

DYE-BaLLeR
01-06-2002, 04:13 PM
are your breaking or chopping?with your setup, it sounds like your breaking becuase it would be hard to chop with a warp and a pf, what kinda paint and bolt are you using, hows the paint to barrel math?how cold duz it get up there?

giblit
01-06-2002, 08:31 PM
hmmm this sounds like the same probablem i had with my mini mag when i just got a double triggr. the probablem with mine ad why i was breakin so much was the trigger pin was set right and i was short strokin constantly there for i was chopping a lot. that might be your probablem

Cha0tic
01-06-2002, 08:42 PM
is your warp spinning right? somtimes you have to adjust your warp to spin a certain amount or you will chop like mad. try adjusting the dwell settings.

talls
01-06-2002, 09:35 PM
Check the post "Proper Warp ball stack" in this forum. It is a classic that was posted by RobAGD. This could be the problem.

Burb
01-07-2002, 03:46 AM
I am using the standard metal P Nubbins (because the plastic ones arent available in the UK)
I am also using my warp on the sensativity setting, as intelliframes arent available over here.

Bloody Americans using all AGD's stock!!!!!

The weather is cold, i was playing in snow yesterday and i was using "Diablo Blaze"

Thanks for the advice boys and girls.

Thordic
01-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Two things:

1) P nubbins blow, get some V nubbins at least :)

2) Check your warp dwell jumpers. Too short a dwell can lead to really annoying breakage problems.

I'd bet on #2. It's happened to me, and 2 other people I know who use warps, at least. Possibly 4 other people, but I'm not sure.

Omicron
01-07-2002, 02:20 PM
What bolt are you using? so there's cold weather right? i would recommend a AGD Foamie bolt then, its supposed to be gentler, and softer on brittle balls.

DYE-BaLLeR
01-07-2002, 04:54 PM
i kno your problem, THE PAINT!!!! diablo blaze SUCKS in cold wheather, do not use it for cold wheather!

Burb
01-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Cheers guys, i have tried nearly everything on this post, all i need now is some decent paint before the first tourny this weekend!!

DYE-BaLLeR
01-08-2002, 04:20 PM
good luck with your first, i had my first a few wks ago and had a bad time cuz i was using blaze :(

HoppysMag
01-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Ya good luck and may your Mag serve you well.

Burb
01-09-2002, 11:28 AM
Thanks mate, good new i have found that JCS (the people we get blaze from) are bringing along there heated truck so cold paint wont be a problem.