PDA

View Full Version : Timmy double feeding

Mikey B
05-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I used my Timmy yesterday and experienced a lot of double feeding. When I took it apart I saw that the detents were kinda bent and are the little rubber things which aren't that good anyway. Only thing is, is that they are attached to the eye covers. Does this mean I need to get new eye covers in order to replace the detents? It also may have been that the paint was small, I only experienced it this weekend and not before.

Thanks!

glickstue
05-13-2007, 01:16 PM
I used my Timmy yesterday and experienced a lot of double feeding. When I took it apart I saw that the detents were kinda bent and are the little rubber things which aren't that good anyway. Only thing is, is that they are attached to the eye covers. Does this mean I need to get new eye covers in order to replace the detents? It also may have been that the paint was small, I only experienced it this weekend and not before.

Thanks!

Yes, you need new ball detents... What generation Intimidator is it? The detents should pop right out of the eye covers.

Mikey B
05-13-2007, 10:16 PM
It's an 05 Empire. Makes since they should pop out insted of buying new covers, didn't want to break it :)

Thanks