PDA

View Full Version : watn a good laugh?(PBN edition)

txaggie08
05-14-2007, 01:52 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2167659&page=2

and you gripe about mag parts going for to much....

gus13
05-14-2007, 02:10 AM
I srsly hope those people were joking. that is just totally ridiculous.

maglover728
05-14-2007, 02:15 AM
Wow, Anti AGG from AGG-R-US. This may be a first.

iambored
05-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Wow, they are going into the price of a strap that means nothing unless yor agg.

BigEvil
05-14-2007, 04:56 AM
Its stupid children such as them that makes me want to get a vasectomy.

robnix
05-14-2007, 07:58 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2167659&page=2

and you gripe about mag parts going for to much....

I got a trade offer for the phantom package I was selling for $340.00. It was some rare mask and strap in some ugly green color...go figure.

Arstron
05-14-2007, 08:12 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

I would love for somone to offer a rare ugly green mask to trade for one of my markers!

I never will understand the money some people spend on looking good on a paintball field. I just spent a little more money then I wanted on the new redz pants, that was becuse of them having padding to protect an important part of me. Unless those straps some how tap into your brain to bring up a GUI to allow you to have a HUD in your goggles, they arent worth it. :dance:

robnix
05-14-2007, 08:20 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

I would love for somone to offer a rare ugly green mask to trade for one of my markers!

I never will understand the money some people spend on looking good on a paintball field. I just spent a little more money then I wanted on the new redz pants, that was becuse of them having padding to protect an important part of me. Unless those straps some how tap into your brain to bring up a GUI to allow you to have a HUD in your goggles, they arent worth it. :dance:

From my PM's, this was the mask:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2144542

Arstron
05-14-2007, 08:41 AM

LOL! $300 for an old used mask? Maybe if it was the mask agd made! What is really sad is this kid knows these goggles are "agg" most pump players are older now and are not "agg" so why would he think somone with a phantom would even be intrested in the goggles? I just dont get it.

StygShore
05-14-2007, 08:45 AM
To think.... I just sold like 4 pairs of flexes for 15.00 each... I could have made a killing on PBN selling them with near new condition double vintage straps!!!

STOOPID!!

Styg

warpfeedmod
05-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Does anyone else get a headache from trying to understand those posts?

Call me old, what the heck is AGG and HK?

i have all of the rare racing straps and i dont do it to be HK or AGG...infact i think they are not considered HK or agg lol...you phail just because you can not afford it dosnt mean tht it is stupid. I love having all of these straps no matter how much i had to pay to get them...i paid near 400 for one of my straps and i could sell it for more if i felt like it

Caboose
05-14-2007, 09:58 AM
If they want them and have the money, why not? I like rare straps. Wouldn't spend over $50 on one, but I still like them. That strap is actually one of my favorites.

WillyB
05-14-2007, 12:40 PM
LOL! $300 for an old used mask? Maybe if it was the mask agd made! What is really sad is this kid knows these goggles are "agg" most pump players are older now and are not "agg" so why would he think somone with a phantom would even be intrested in the goggles? I just dont get it.

Just from watching the b/s/t's on pbn, it looks like the phantom is becoming more and more agg. This is kinda funny to me, as I always considered the phantom to be like the mag, utilitarian.

Coralis
05-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Well if anyone wants to send me money and their goggle strap i'll pee on it for them , that way they will have a one off custom goggle strap ..... what some people will spend money on. :tard:

hmudd13
05-15-2007, 12:24 AM

YOU FOOL!!!!!!!
Didn't you notice,,, IT"S THE REAL GREEN STRAP.............NOT THE DYED CRAP!!!! :headbang:

:rofl:

UNBELIEVABLE

gus13
05-15-2007, 02:09 AM
but, I don't get it....its a mask, or a strap, whatever. Are they serious?! every mask I've ever had I don't think I ever worried about how the stupid strap looked! how ridiculous can you get?

paintballfiend
05-15-2007, 01:45 PM

jenarelJAM
05-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Too bad the thread was closed, or else I would have mentioned that Rolex and Mercedes are status symbols because after you've bought them, everyone sees them and knows you have money, that you like rich flashy things, and you've got a good job to be able to afford them.

Everyone who sees these straps will... probably not notice, and if they even realize that it's a "REAL GREEN STRAP!" they'll probably turn away in disgust.

Nobody is disgusted by a really nice car or watch...

I bet it's the same 5 kids on PBN trading and selling straps. Artificial Demand... Every time I've seen straps sold over there, even in BST forums, there has been a huge amount of "Straps are only worth $15, what are you thinking, spending that much on a strap?" Even most PBNers aren't that silly...

mostpeople
05-15-2007, 02:52 PM

lol

how sad

SPEDcial Forces
05-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow...this is just the single stupidest thing I have ever seen, aside from goat skin toilet paper with silver threaded quilting.

Ninjeff
05-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Wow...this is just the single stupidest thing I have ever seen, aside from goat skin toilet paper with silver threaded quilting.

durrrrrrrrr what? :confused: :tard:

Arstron
05-15-2007, 05:38 PM

Now thats got to hurt!

SPEDcial Forces
05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
durrrrrrrrr what? :confused: :tard:

Was in a catalog... It was toilet paper made out of goat skin that had been hammered realy thin, treated with acid, and then embroydered with silver thread.

spike_ball999
05-16-2007, 01:28 AM
It's amazing what people will spend their money on. When this strap craze was pretty much leveled off, I found some discontinued straps at an online retailer for cheap. Got them and sold them for about double. Some dude actually bought a camo JT from me for $40 over on PBN.