PDA

View Full Version : Maybe if this becomes public something will happen...

chefstevie
05-14-2007, 12:36 PM
I recently sold a RT rail to TaCticulMerderer18. Our deal was the he would ship it, and then the next day i would ship his rail once his was in the mail becaus ehe needed it by that saturday. I didnt hear anything for about a week then when i asked whats up he apparently failed to fill out the correct address so it was shipped back to him. Another wek or so goes by and i ask him whats up again and again, he has apparently filled out the address incorrectly. Im not trying to start a fight, i just want my money...

:rolleyes:

RvB Caboose
05-14-2007, 02:19 PM
I recently sold a RT rail to TaCticulMerderer18. Our deal was the he would ship it, and then the next day i would ship his rail once his was in the mail becaus ehe needed it by that saturday. I didnt hear anything for about a week then when i asked whats up he apparently failed to fill out the correct address so it was shipped back to him. Another wek or so goes by and i ask him whats up again and again, he has apparently filled out the address incorrectly. Im not trying to start a fight, i just want my money...

I'm having the same problem with this guy...and our deal took place back in December.

zazzoo
05-14-2007, 02:29 PM
I had same problem i kept letting him slide for 3 months :( I finally said screw this called his local police dpt and his school and low and behold a few days later i got my stuff

EDIT i meant to say same story diffrent guy but i didnt read it after i typed it But just call his local pd (google it...) And if he is a kid call his parents

chefstevie
05-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Week. Those are the seven day increments by which time is counted. Not a wek.

That whole thing pretty much hurts on the grammar/spelling side.

But anyhow, best of luck getting some money...

thanks?

yeah i think i need that number zazzoo...

RvB Caboose
05-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I had same problem i kept letting him slide for 3 months :( I finally said screw this called his local police dpt and his school and low and behold a few days later i got my stuff

PM inbound.

maglover728
05-14-2007, 02:54 PM

Either help the guy, or leave it alone!

Russ
05-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you guys that got screwed by this turd going to take a few moments and put some negative feedback here stating so. I did a search in the feedback forum for "TaCticulMerderer18" but found nothing...If this guy is douche, say it out loud!

punkncat
05-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Agree with the post above. Put up some bad feedback and let others know whats happening. Some of this happened how many months ago and could have helped at least this particular guy.

Grammer nazis are always fun......

Doobie
05-14-2007, 05:07 PM

But anyhow, best of luck getting some money...

http://www.digitalbrain.com/jonneh/URGE.jpg

Help the guy, or follow Uncle Sam's instructions.

MANN
05-14-2007, 05:12 PM

I have done a few deals with him, and everything so far has been good. (I have purchased/sold 2 items IIRC)

He does however have a marker that I purchased so this does kinda worry me. I am sure that he was just busy with paintball/school, and just hasnt had time. I would give him a few more days before jumping the gun.

chefstevie
05-14-2007, 05:55 PM
I have done a few deals with him, and everything so far has been good. (I have purchased/sold 2 items IIRC)

He does however have a marker that I purchased so this does kinda worry me. I am sure that he was just busy with paintball/school, and just hasnt had time. I would give him a few more days before jumping the gun.

its been two weeks and he has written the address incorrectly twice. eithe rhe is insanely incompetent or he is a thief. i am pming you zazzoo

SSP-SheiK
05-14-2007, 08:03 PM
i apologize for all of this... my life is going down the *POOF* right now and i have royally *POOF* up needless to say..

who ever i have screwed over please pm me. we have to talk.

i am not a scammer, or a theif... ive just seriously messed up and i need to fix this once an for all. this hurts my rep and i am prepared to deal with it.

everyone else, enjoy the flame war at my expense. i deserve it.

Edit.......No there will be no Flame war and DONT SWEAR it will get you Banned. Check your PMs and Fix it like you said.

Beemer
05-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Help the guy, or follow Uncle Sam's instructions.

I agree. Those are pretty simple instructions.

SSP-SheiK
05-15-2007, 05:18 AM
beemer, right now, banishment is the least of my worries.

MANN
05-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Alright guys. Please post or pm me if TaCticulMerderer18 owes you something. I just found out that I probally got screwed, and have decided to take a trip to my grandparrents house. They ironically live ~ 2 hrs from his place. I figure the ~ 130 he owes me is worth a 2hr drive, and a great reason to visit family.

mostpeople
05-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Alright guys. Please post or pm me if TaCticulMerderer18 owes you something. I just found out that I probally got screwed, and have decided to take a trip to my grandparrents house. They ironically live ~ 2 hrs from his place. I figure the ~ 130 he owes me is worth a 2hr drive, and a great reason to visit family.

Whoa

sux2b tacticalmurderer

meateater
05-23-2007, 09:58 PM
WOw- this guy screwed me as well I left feedback and he a thief, I am ready to call the police right now. I shipped my 16" stiffi barrel last month but he has not responded to me and last he said was he forgot my address this guy needs to be dealt with So if you are going to get the stuff like you said pick up my 16" carbon fiber stiffi Here is the link I have all of the pm and stuff on my special ops profile my name on their is robster
Here is the link
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=65681

As you can see he did to me what he did you some of you. Looks like another call to the police would be best. :mad:

meateater
05-23-2007, 10:04 PM

Well i sent u a pm please pick mine up as well as he deserves to be in jail from the number of people who posted here

here is his feedback link
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=208701

SCpoloRicker
05-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Has anyone ever, ever heard of someone being given goods and/or money after "I'm gonna go drop in on his house!!"?

/Derek, scammzzorzz, lawn, onion, etc

MANN
05-23-2007, 10:19 PM
I will guarentee you that I am not someone to screw over. he/you can think whatever you want. I am going to get my gear/money.

SCpoloRicker
05-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Edit..........Ok I thought you got your message before, since I know I linked you to it a few times already. Keep it in FC. If I have to delete or edit another one of your posts in this forum you will call it Spring break.

Beemer

See post 9 and 13 you must have missed it. "Help the guy, or follow Uncle Sam's instructions."

meateater
05-23-2007, 10:27 PM
well tomorrow I am going to call the police in his town. As he has not shipped my stuff I see no other way to get answers. as he is avoiding me.

Dover
05-23-2007, 11:22 PM
wow, do you guys ship stuff first without receiving payment?

MANN
05-23-2007, 11:30 PM
I have done buisness with the guy twice. As far as I knew he was alright in my book. Unfortuently he has decided to screw me over this time. I have his contact info, and am going to contact his parrents tomorrow.

meateater & chefsteviez:
I pmd you a copy of some of the info I know (yes there is more I have all the contact info for his uncles terry and william and his aunts valerie and cindy. As well as quite a few other relatives. Those are his fathers bros and sisters.). Amazing what the interwebs have on them these days. I am not 100% on his dad's address, but If that one is not right I have another. Both have the same telephone number so he could have recently moved. I am going to go thru the property records later if needed.

Just fyi he turned 17 this past april 7th. His parrents are responsible for him.

SCpoloRicker
05-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Edit..........Ok I thought you got your message before, since I know I linked you to it a few times already. Keep it in FC. If I have to delete or edit another one of your posts in this forum you will call it Spring break.

Beemer

See post 9 and 13 you must have missed it. "Help the guy, or follow Uncle Sam's instructions."

Right-O. Let's encourage people to drop in unannounced to peoples homes, post personal information about people not even involved, and generally go about this in the worst possible way.

Just no snarky pictures. Thats it NOW you got it. FINALLY .

Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes: I thought it was cleared up after the first time I banned you for it and linked you to YOUR own post on the matter. Post 12 http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209462

This is at chronobreak too: :)

I suggested this a while back, namely reserving goofing off for FC and making a solid effort to be helpful and polite in PB talk. I'd support the idea again.

Count me in.

/I hope your getting your money's worth ////////////////// :spit_take

If you still have an issue PM me and dont clutter this thread with your problem.

MANN
05-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Right-O. Let's encourage people to drop in unannounced to peoples homes, post personal information about people not even involved, and generally go about this in the worst possible way.

Just no snarky pictures.

Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

/I hope your getting your money's worth

The best possible way would be for him to send everyone what he owes them. If that doesnt happen then he is a crook, and will be treated like one. How would you like for us to handle it. Ask "Please send me what you owe me"? Guess what that has already happened, and it aint workin. Everything I posted is public knowledge that I have found by semi-public routes. He is a minor so we will have to go thru his family to take any action.

on a side note I liked that pic.

Lohman446
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
The best possible way would be for him to send everyone what he owes them. If that doesnt happen then he is a crook, and will be treated like one. How would you like for us to handle it. Ask "Please send me what you owe me"? Guess what that has already happened, and it aint workin. Everything I posted is public knowledge that I have found by semi-public routes. He is a minor so we will have to go thru his family to take any action.

on a side note I liked that pic.

Showing up on his doorstep is not the appropriate, or safe, answer.

Dover
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Me too, I've been around since 2001 and I love AO.

paintballwannab
05-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Showing up on his doorstep is not the appropriate, or safe, answer.

I agree it is not a safe or appropriate answer, but it is a answer. I have showed up at a door step twice. Once was 14 hours from my house, but I was in the area for work and showed up at the guys house things got solved real quick, no violence, just my items returned to me.

Has anyone gotten a response from the PM's sent to this guy? I havnt' dealt with him at all, I was just reading this post and see he seems to be trying to fix things. Curious as to whether things are getting fixed or if him showing up here and saying "PM me" was just for show.

meateater
05-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Well I have waited a month and nothing so far what I have gotten are lies.

MANN
05-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Has anyone gotten a response from the PM's sent to this guy? I havnt' dealt with him at all, I was just reading this post and see he seems to be trying to fix things. Curious as to whether things are getting fixed or if him showing up here and saying "PM me" was just for show.

A little bit of both. We are defiently being jerked around. My item has already shipped??? but no confirmation number.

chefstevie
05-24-2007, 08:55 PM
it seems he has alot of people on his list. I think a phone call to the police and or his parents is in order.

MANN
05-24-2007, 08:56 PM
it seems he has alot of people on his list. I think a phone call to the police and or his parents is in order.

I am in the process of getting everything together.

chefstevie
05-24-2007, 09:19 PM
I am in the process of getting everything together.

Excellent. I really hope we can resolve this without too much hassle.

meateater
05-24-2007, 09:49 PM
I got a email today saying he sent my barrel back " I sent it back the other day " So he said I will post up as It should be here before the weekend. If not its to the police I go He said he did not use tracking but he would take a picture of the receipt wit his signature on it. when he gets home tonight --- well time will tell as i have herd this before -

chefstevie
05-26-2007, 11:07 AM
I was told my money will arrive monday. :tard: Lets see how this plays out.

meateater
05-26-2007, 12:10 PM
He emailed me and stated that he would mail it out today (Saturday) with tracking number. I informed him that after I see proof I would post it up on here and on Special ops. I understand things in life happen but if it was him this was happening to how would he feel and react ?

meateater
05-26-2007, 08:52 PM
update he emailed me and said he would ship out. If he has I have not gotten any notice Tuesday is his deadline as I am waiting till after the holiday weekend Then Its a call to his parents (both) and then police or just he police first as he has been given many chances, Thank you for those of you who provided his contact info it will shorten my online time looking for it.

chefstevie
05-26-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah if i dont get mine tuesday as he promised i will have to call also.

chefstevie
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM
hmm no money in the mail today. anyone else have any luck with their supposed payments?

meateater
06-06-2007, 08:25 PM
6-6-07 I finally got my barrel back- :clap: :dance: :bounce:

As far as ever dealing with him again- :cuss:

BigTrucker
06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
WOW what ever happened to C.O.D.'s???? when i do thing that are not on ebay i usaly tell that person to send it COD via FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL or who ever. Saves a fat head ake

RvB Caboose
06-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Anyone else gotten their stuff back yet?