PDA

View Full Version : Noobish Question: E-mag software

SPEDcial Forces
05-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi. It looks like my E-mag won't go higher than 9 BPS when I adjust it. It also seams to not have any modes other than burst and semi.

I heared about a variety of different software pieces for E-mags. How do you put them on your gun? Where do you get them? So far I have heared about 3.8 and X-mod...which is better? Which will work with a warp (currently it feeds whenever the gun is fired) and/or has more fire modes?

Aside from fire modes and higher BPS cap, what doee new software do?

SPEDcial Forces
05-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Ummm...should this be in the technical forum?

Bump.

kruger
05-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Xmod is by far the best thing that you can do for your Emag. It gives you the ability to do adjust about every thing that you could possibly want to do with an electro gun. You can tweak, adjust, fiddle, and generally just screw with every aspect of the firing of the paintball. It also gives you the popular firing modes that you can find on the aftermarket boards, as well as a coupla others that are unique to this program. You will not regret getting it put in. To get it, you can go here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/E-Mag-X-Mag-Ramping-Software-Upgrade-XMOD-BETA-1-8_W0QQitemZ330119298345QQihZ014QQcategoryZ36285QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SPEDcial Forces
05-16-2007, 04:25 PM
$120

Looks like it will be worth it, but I'll need to save up for it a bit.

athomas
05-18-2007, 01:45 PM
On version 1.37, if you use burst mode, the mag defaults to 9bps. The xmod firmware upgrade is a great addition to your mag. You will have many modes available much like the aftermarket boards.