PDA

View Full Version : Places to Buy Viperblades

D3ath ADder
05-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Hi again,
Last question I promise! 3 of my team mates want to buy viperblades. I know themagsmith.com sells them but are there any alternative places to buy them as I have heard magsmith has been out of viperblades for about 6 month now?. I have emailed magsmith to ask when more will be in stock but I need the triggers for end of month.

Cheers again guys!.

Rudz
05-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Hi again,
Last question I promise! 3 of my team mates want to buy viperblades. I know themagsmith.com sells them but are there any alternative places to buy them as I have heard magsmith has been out of viperblades for about 6 month now?. I have emailed magsmith to ask when more will be in stock but I need the triggers for end of month.

Cheers again guys!.

try tunaman or send classicmagger a pm

Dark Side
05-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I thought he had gotten them back in stock.

Spider-TW
05-17-2007, 12:04 AM
I did. The small batch I got in stock flew outta here.

Yeah, they popped up on the website one day and were gone not long after. :D

D3ath ADder
05-17-2007, 10:32 AM
One of the lads at my site has one on his mag and I like the feel of it. Awesome piece of kit I'm not surprised they sell like hot cakes. When they are back in stock I'd like to buy 3 (final figure) I'll keep checking the site.

Don Carnage
05-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I did. The small batch I got in stock flew outta here.

Its the darndest thing.When something is out of stock is when everyone wants it. I get more e-mails for an item when its not available, than when I am sitting on a stockpile of the parts. It can take a year to get rid of the inventory of a part....but the minute it goes out of stock---Oh Lord does everyone want one.

Ive always suggested buying these items when they are available. If they flew of the shelf and sold by the truckload, it would be easy to warrant either making large batches or consistent re-orders. Sitting on product leads to higher prices. So I either have to make a reasonable amount of them that will move in a short period of time, or make a large batch and raise prices. Higher prices are something nobody wants.

:rofl: And that my friend is Murphy's Law of Supply and Demand.

Speaking of which...any estimate as to when you'll be making another batch of chimera frames? ;) Oh, and when you do, I'll need anothe Viper Trigger to put on it.

Maybe if your stuff wasn't so good, you wouldnt have this problem. :hail:

D3ath ADder
05-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Maybe if your stuff wasn't so good, you wouldnt have this problem. :hail:

^ This is true, I keep finding more "things I really really need to buy" on your site. I really really need to pay the bills though!.

Don Carnage
05-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, since I'm going to be dumping money in my new mag body (thanks again for the sluggo by the way) and I'll be building a cocker out of the many cheap and easy to find parts that are out there these days, I can probably afford to sit back and wait for whatever the next design you're working on will be.

Afterall, I'd really be upset if I finally got that chimera I've always wanted only to have you release something cooler the next week.

RogueFactor
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Well, since I'm going to be dumping money in my new mag body (thanks again for the sluggo by the way) and I'll be building a cocker out of the many cheap and easy to find parts that are out there these days, I can probably afford to sit back and wait for whatever the next design you're working on will be.

Afterall, I'd really be upset if I finally got that chimera I've always wanted only to have you release something cooler the next week.

If youve seen the AirWalk by Jay8541, that was to be my next design.

Also, more ViperBlades have arrived. I will be spending the weekend getting them prepped and ready for my dealers. So all my dealers should have more available by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks!

D3ath ADder
05-19-2007, 06:32 AM
I'm sure you know but I can't order the vipers yet webiste still says out of stock, I will be keeping an eye on it though. Thanks for the update! :D

I have not seen the airwalk, what does it look like? the viper looks awesome it should be hard to top that design!

Mongoose
05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Rogue....i need another viper pro trigger, let me know when i can order one becouse i also need a few more things...x-valve repair kit..some field screws and more!!
also i'll be paying the remainder on the two sluggos this week.
if's there's anything you have made and i havent bought yet lmk and save me one!!
Great stuff!!! :cheers: