PDA

View Full Version : Omega Rail chuffing?

SlipoftheKnife
05-17-2007, 01:09 PM
I have an LX RT valve on an Omega rail with an Intelliframe grip and Viper Blade Pro trigger. After switching from a stock AM/MM rail to the Omega and switching from a stock double finger to the Viper my Mag now chuffs like crazy. Full tank of air and with the trigger stops totally out of the trigger. Any ideas? the rail came with the sear installed. Does the rod need adjusting? Who's the best at tuning Mags?

Paint-Fool
05-20-2007, 12:17 AM
I kinda had the same problem with my Omega rail X-valve intelliframe combo. My bolt would hang up on the inside of the body and leak down the barrel/chuff etc. I had to tighten the rear screw with an allen wrench even though it's recommended to only tighten hand tight. Once I did that my problems stopped. I still have a gap between the bottom of the grip and the screw my other valves and rails don't have the gap. Maybe my rail is a little warped not sure...yours could be warped or bent somewhat too.

The_Don_83
06-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I have this same problem... but my rail is the Logic Alpha Rail... and the trigger feels "spongey". anyone have some ideas?

Dark Side
06-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Is your rail bushing installed? I've seen this happen to Mags without one.

The_Don_83
06-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Is your rail bushing installed? I've seen this happen to Mags without one.

Yes, there is a rail bushing installed.

athomas
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Make sure the trigger rod is out far enough, but is not touching the back of the trigger when the gun is gassed up.

Make sure the body and also the valve sits down tight on the rail.

The_Don_83
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Make sure the trigger rod is out far enough, but is not touching the back of the trigger when the gun is gassed up.

Make sure the body and also the valve sits down tight on the rail.

I have been trying to get the trigger rod exact and finally got it after hours of messing with it. :shooting:

The Don
:cheers:

zipity_Bop
06-23-2007, 03:50 AM
yeah the trigger is trippy(took me like an hour) keep playing with it and you get awesome bouncyness :bounce: