PDA

View Full Version : my new bike (cbr)

oneworld
05-20-2007, 10:12 PM
well i bought it a few days ago, just been to busy riding it to post pics.. but here thet are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/j-man777/bike004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/j-man777/bike005.jpg

new pipe

it needs some body work, all in all its a pretty quick bike and lots of fun to ride

punkncat
05-20-2007, 10:28 PM
F4i?

Looks really nice.

I can definatly feel ya, I have made almost every free moment ride time for the last week and a half.

Check out cbrforum.com
Some pretty good stuff over there.

oneworld
05-21-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah its the F4i insurance was to high on the RR :(

this is good for me tho.

Warwitch
05-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Looks clean. Keep the rubber on the road :cheers: (and if this is your first bike, no need to go RR yet anyways!). Im missing ridig so much right now. :( The weather in Fla. has been perfect. I get so jealous when Im headed to work at 7:00 on a crisp morning and I see people out cruising. Its kind of an ongoing joke. My girl now mocks me by saying "Boy, nice day for a ride huh?"............. Not funny :cuss:

oneworld
05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
i live in south dakota, i get to ride 3 months out of the year if im lucky, and most of the time its storming here.. i wished i could be out riding right now, but its downpouring(not complaining tho, since its like out 10th year of drout :tard:- ) but the winter is gonna suck.

punkncat
05-21-2007, 07:29 PM
i live in south dakota, i get to ride 3 months out of the year if im lucky, and most of the time its storming here.. i wished i could be out riding right now, but its downpouring(not complaining tho, since its like out 10th year of drout :tard:- ) but the winter is gonna suck.

Find a winter job here. Great riding weather probably 11 months of the year. The other weeks are spread here and there among a few months in winter.
Lol, we wore short sleeves and shorts at xmas last year.....

/I could use a good riding buddy :ninja:

mag_lover05
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
shoulda been born in texas...you can ride all day everyday for the year.

oneworld
05-21-2007, 10:32 PM
haha next year a job down south wouldnt be bad. i bet rent sucks down there tho.

//went riding in the rain, wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, kind of painfull at points, when hail hits you, it stings like none other.