PDA

View Full Version : Best cocker hinge/pivot/swing trigger frame?

Magsrule3
01-06-2002, 09:02 PM
I was just curious because of all of them, which is the best?

-DYE
-KAPP
-WGP
-Shocktech
-Eclipse

sir welt-alot
01-06-2002, 10:12 PM
I have the Dye and the WGP and I love them both..the dye also looks amazing...It can be like a angel pull on a cocker..but u still need to do a quick release pull like wiht all cocker triggers...they are all sweeet...

covadsucks
01-07-2002, 11:52 AM
I have a WGP and an Eclipse, hands down my Eclipse is faster than my WGP more crisp...but the WGP is easier to time in my opinion.

Magsrule3
01-07-2002, 01:30 PM
I think RobAGD prefers the Shocktech.

squidboy69
01-07-2002, 01:36 PM
the shocktech is ok if you like that half-a#$ coat-hanger trigger guard, I have an eclipse and it is blindingly fast, and comfortable as anything. worth the extra $$ by a long shot. With my blade frame set right and a shocktech bomb 3-way I've got just under a 1.5mm pull on my cocker.

Minimag4me
01-07-2002, 05:17 PM
eclipse-my friend and brother both have one, i think its the nicest looking and you can rip on them. they are very adjustable too.

Drew
01-08-2002, 10:24 PM
I have the WGP and love it, the only other one I would consider is the DYE, and if I do that, It'll be on a new DYE autococker:D

Scorch
01-09-2002, 03:24 PM
I agree with covadsucks, the Eclipse is the smoothest... the WGP is the most crisp (and toughest to short stroke)

I had the Eclipse on and EvoX and now the WGP on a Sonic Cocker. I am MUCH happier with the performance WGP.

Scorch

Angie007ca
01-12-2002, 10:28 PM
I was just wondering, I have heard that the DYE Swing trigger is no good. Is there anything wrong with it?? I am curious because I was looking into buying one, but now I am considering the WGP.

liigod
01-13-2002, 01:24 AM
In just messing around the kapp and ecplise are kool. But when it comes down to it, its WGP all the way. Hardest to short stroke, and easyest to rip form in odd positions. Also it allowsyou to fire it withyer index and middle rather than middle and ring if u perfer that. I dotn i use middle and right, sometimes even my tumb, i kno im weird, but yea wgp hands down. Ie shot them all and only seen the kapp. Iknew a dude who used to work there and helikes the wgp better. I own an f5 but nowi think wgp woul dhave been better, had itbeen out at the time.