PDA

View Full Version : Qloader at DDAY

Lomarandil
05-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey guys... Just wanted to let anyone going to DDAY know, that Steve (owner of Qloader) has asked that I help anyone out with technical difficulties or part issues with their Qloaders while at the event. (the regular guys can't make it, due to various reasons) I'll also be able to sell some new items, although that will be limited to make sure I have enough of everything to help previous owners of the Q. So, if you need any spare parts or extra pods, make sure and find me or a teammate, and I'll hook you up.

As for contact, my campground is going to be in the far end of the field(past Caen), in the 6th Fallshirmjager campground. Look for a Band of Brothers team flag and Qloader banners. I'm also planning on having a radio on me at all times, so as I said, if you see anyone with a Band of Brothers tshirt or patch, they should be able to point you in the right direction. I'll also be wearing my Qloader shirt whenever possible.

If you know now that you are going to be wanting something, please let me know, and I'll put your name on it. Please also include when you are planning to pick it up from me. I'll be onsite Tuesday night.

Ian "Lo" Ebersole

Band of Brothers

(note to mods: I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in Scenario discussions, I put it here for increased viewing by the general AO community as I am trying to serve their needs. If you wish to move it, feel free. Thanks!)

Empyreal Rogue
05-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Stealing my spotlight huh!

*Points to title*

Oh, it's on.

Hehe But really, that's cool. Wish I could be there, but this is going to be a fairly busy summer for me. I've never actually been to one of the major nation-wide scenarios. They look fun, but always so chaotic. I hear stories about a lot of friendly fire because there can be hundreds of plays on a field at once. Insanity!

Warwitch
05-25-2007, 07:48 AM
Since we are on the subject, does Q-loader have any plans to come out with something like a 50 round pod? That would be sweet for a pump :shooting:

Lomarandil
05-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Haha.. sorry Empyreal... but I think we are agreed that I can have it just for DDAY, right? :D

And I haven't heard anything about lower capacity pods, unfortunately... would be cool though.. just that the demand isn't there to meet the logistical problems..

Lo

Warwitch
05-27-2007, 08:31 AM
I was thinking it would be cool to mount it vertically on my E-mag too so I could load/unload like a clip :headbang: