PDA

View Full Version : Why does no one have automags in tournies?

GallagherAtWar
01-06-2002, 09:38 PM
I was looking at my 4 paintball magizenes i got for x-mas and i saw about 3 people out of the 100's of pictures with mags.

What the ****!

why does no one use rt's or emag's?? every 1 uses angles and cockers.

Are cockers better? i dont think so but the pro's do what so good about cockers? and why so many pro's use it??

also are the upgrades for cockers mostly cosmatic? or proformece??

DYE-BaLLeR
01-06-2002, 09:44 PM
i kno what your talking about and ive been seeing more people on pigtv with emags, slowly popping up, but their there. as for the cocker upgrades, they differ greatly. things like rams, regs, and 3 ways, like the whole front block, they will help greatly with performance. they look a little bit better but not a ton. as for the thigs like twist cocking rods and new bodies, their almost 100% cosmetic,

a_malfunction
01-06-2002, 09:46 PM
Well, AGD doesn't sponsor many teams... And WGP and WDP sponsor everybody. Other people see the pro teams use the guns that were given to them, and they emulate them. That is why.

deded
01-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by GalligerAtWar

why does no one use rt's or emag's?? every 1 uses angles and cockers.

Are cockers better? i dont think so but the pro's do what so good about cockers? and why so many pro's use it??

Most people say this, and then think that cockers and angels are better, just because pros use them. This is why sponsorship works so very well.

liigod
01-07-2002, 01:51 AM
you spelled it angle. SOrry i just thought that was funny. Angels i dont get i mean they are expensive bushys. But cockers i understand. THey are friggen adictive, as soon as you learn all of the monkey motion in a cocker and get how they work. You fall in love with them and trust them more and more. Hell i bring out a set of allen wrenches on the feild always. I have seen every problem there could be with an angel and they just have to call out. IF a cocker fudges up i go over and fix it and they keep playing. Emags im shure will get to be more popular as they get the Anti chop eyes in. Because then they will have to worry less about Chopping. Chopping is one thing most pros cant stand. Yet if they use powerfeed they wont have that manny chops. In the end e mags will make a stand im shure.

liigod
01-07-2002, 01:53 AM
also, i personally belive that cockers are a bit more refined, they pinch balls rather than break in the feed, and you can shoot dead on with them. If i had to trust a game to a gun it is a cocker. But im defniatly a beliver in e mags, i think they are awesom possum.

FeelTheRT
01-07-2002, 02:29 PM
many people like tricking out their guns and making them differnet from others. Most common guns that are great for tricking out are Cockers and Angels.

Mags are good too but there just aint much you can do to em.

SkatingPunk
01-07-2002, 02:35 PM
then again we might start seeing alot of people playing with mags now when the extremes come out. And also like they said before, now with the anti-chop system its going to make the emag alot better. Another thing i think is that they use guns for not only the performance but for the popularity of the gun and the looks.

nutz
01-07-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by liigod

Because then they will have to worry less about Chopping. Chopping is one thing most pros cant stand.

If pros cant stand chopping, then why do i consitently look over the warpig picture threads and see pros holding their squeege and paint driping out of their angel barrels??? i guess they just dont understand it... angels are just as much of a blender as an emag...

When Will The Pros See The Light???

:D

Toxic Dave
01-07-2002, 03:42 PM
WDP and WGP don't actually sponsor many pro teams at all.
WDP only sponors Avalanche and SC Ironmen(dye all stars?) as far as I know.
I think the only WGP pro right now is Jacksonville.

Alot of people use those guns because they flat out mow, 90% of the time. There are a couple guns making way with the tourney scene right now though, Impulses and Intimidators seem to be slowly working thier way in.

dave/ gzs/ toxic