PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Tech Trix Video for an Automag

Walrus
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Have any of you all seen this video or would want one? The shop near me has a couple and I have always wanted to watch one to see what was on it, but I didn't want to shell out the money they were asking for the VHS video. Now they have had them on their "clearance" table and I thought about picking one up if it would be worth while. Also, if there is more than one, would anyone else like one?

matteusz
05-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Have any of you all seen this video or would want one? The shop near me has a couple and I have always wanted to watch one to see what was on it, but I didn't want to shell out the money they were asking for the VHS video. Now they have had them on their "clearance" table and I thought about picking one up if it would be worth while. Also, if there is more than one, would anyone else like one?

Can't you just loan us yours? Better yet get it up on You Tube?

Ornary of me to suggest I know. I would be interested to hear if you find it useful. If there are any good suggestions on there then maybe if I could watch if for cheap I would be interested. Maybe a loan through the mail deal or something.Mostly I am skeptical that they will have something that has not been covered several times over here on the forums.
Mat

maglover728
05-27-2007, 03:20 PM
The tech vid is segmented and up on youtube.com

Walrus
05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
maglover, are you referring to the 9 part video with TK? If so, I thtought that was the video that you get with a Mag?

matteusz, I thought about getting one and copying it off online, but I just want to know if it is worth the $8+tax they are asking for it. The shop has three of them and I was just trying to help them out.

mag_lover05
05-28-2007, 11:35 AM
i have the VHS tape of the mag tech video... i still watch it when im bored.