PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Im NMIB and I have an addiction.

nmib
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the other automaggots here. I picked up my first Mag about a week ago and Im in love with it. When I showed up to a 3 day event I was approached by several other AGD owners, they treated me like I was a long lost cousin. Offering me help anytime i needed it. I have never experienced such brand comradely before, it genuinely blew me away. Maybe there is hope for paintball yet?

:headbang:

Anyways, on to my new drug, MiniMag with a RT Valve and Level 10. The warp is amazing, no more blimp patrol for me. Even though one might say a mag sucks down gas like fat girl mows through twinkies, its well worth the the grin on my face when that RT opens up.

In the future for my mag? Intellframe with the Intellfeed. 12v Warp mod and a on/off. Also a Kapp front forward grip mount along with a true proper tune.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/Volks07/Picture003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/Volks07/Picture007-1.jpg

wjr
05-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Congrats on the new mag. Slap an intelli or y-frame on there and you're set! :headbang:

nmib
05-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Word. Im waiting on thotogragh to make up his mind on one so I can buy it from him :D

paintballfiend
05-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Man, I've always like the look of a warped Minimag.

robnix
05-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Nice mini! Welcome to the club.

Thotograph
05-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Hot! The guy who I'm waiting on for the Y got called out of town with no warning or something so I'm still waiting for that to come in. Love the look very tight, diggin on this alot, really glad I could hook you up man!

Chronobreak
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
looks like an sp foregrip, not a KAPP one :p

welcome to AO :cheers:

nmib
05-25-2007, 05:02 PM
looks like an sp foregrip, not a KAPP one :p

welcome to AO :cheers:

I know. I need to get a KAPP Foregrip extender. :cheers:

And thanks again Thotograph for hooking me up with this sweet mag! :hail:

maglover728
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Nice Mag. Welcome to the group. Any questions, you can get them anwsered here no prob. (meaning here on the forum)

ProblemKinder
05-26-2007, 10:02 AM
that's a nice looking marker. i just picked up a minimag, can't wait to shoot it. :shooting:

Don Carnage
05-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the family, Nmib.

Saucey
05-27-2007, 05:57 PM
I just got myself a classic mag with a warp on it too. I can't get the warp to spin when it's firing, had any of the same problems?

nmib
05-27-2007, 09:52 PM
check the battery and the wires leading to the motor. then on the right side of the warp there is a cover. remove it, and there is a blue/white diode thats turns. it adjusts the sensitivity of the warp, its in the upper right hand corner.

ThePixelGuru
05-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I used to run with a Warped Minimag myself. Didn't use a foregrip, either had a backbottle or vert bottle, but it didn't matter since most of the time I used the Warp itself as a foregrip. Try it, it's more comfortable than you'd think.

Oh, and Saucey, if you haven't done it yet, there's a dial on the board inside the Warp. That's your sensitivity dial, just play with that until it stops missing shots. An Intellifeed is also great for that. You can even Intellifeed a classic CF frame with a file and a little time.