PDA

View Full Version : Tom, i don't want to bug the Office Gals (Again), but...

DiRTyBuNNy
01-07-2002, 12:11 AM
I was wondering if the Intelli's were going to be in stock this week..'cause i ordered one at least a week ago...and Marcia had told me that they were going to be out of stock for at least a week..but i noticed in the store they're not listed as backordered so i wondered if there was a mix-up somewhere or if something got overlooked..thanks...*heads back into his dark corner waiting for his blade-triggered matte black intelliframe to arrive so that his super Minimag can be completed and the bunny can go outside and play*

p.s...oh..and by the way, Tom..you wouldn't happen to have that red/white/blue no frost warp feed shell you posted a pic of (after i asked for that color combo) laying around the shop just beggin for a warp motor in it do you..'cause i'd love to give you guys a call tomorrow and take it off your hands...

SoupRman
01-07-2002, 12:36 AM
your best bet is to call the office and ask again. and also inquire aobut the warp, you can order over phone too.

AGD
01-07-2002, 02:15 AM
We had to do inventory last week, I don't know what the status is but we are shipping them as fast as we build them.

Call the office.

AGD