PDA

View Full Version : Tac one spec ops stock

superstevoman
05-28-2007, 04:08 PM
i was going to buy the longbow stock for my gun but for some reason the body of my Tac one does not have the whole mounts for the stock.... Is there anything that i can do or buy to fix this problem??????

PhoenixWolf
05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Get the T2W stock. The Longbow Shroud is HEAVY. It singlehandedly triples the weight of the gun. It also interferes with adjusting the velocity. The T2W doesn't have these problems.

superstevoman
05-28-2007, 04:12 PM
were can i find this stock?

Warwitch
05-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Get the T2W stock. The Longbow Shroud is HEAVY. It singlehandedly triples the weight of the gun. It also interferes with adjusting the velocity. The T2W doesn't have these problems.

what he said. I just bought one and I was/am really impressed with it. I thought it was going to be mostly plastic but its all aluminum except for the butt plate. You can also change up the configuration to make it longer/lower or shorter/higher.

I have also mounted my Q loader in reverse under the grip frame and it tucks perfectly under the stock. Very easy to load/unload pods and stay on point :shooting:

doc_Zox
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
heres the stock:
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/product_detail.asp?SKU=210+0045&CAT=109201