PDA

View Full Version : anyone here compete in sppl?

dizzle
05-28-2007, 10:36 PM
we are putting together a team to compete in the sppl.....2-3 of our guys will be using mags.

i was just wondering who else in the AO community competes in the sppl?

Lomarandil
05-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Hooah for SPPL!

I'll be at OK for sure, and hoping for Utah and Nats, obviously.. I'm actually playing for two teams in OK, Band of Brothers (my home team), and Team Nucleus (a collaboration team with lots of players from Colorado)...

and I can't wait! only one week till departure....

Lo

dizzle
05-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Hooah for SPPL!

I'll be at OK for sure, and hoping for Utah and Nats, obviously.. I'm actually playing for two teams in OK, Band of Brothers (my home team), and Team Nucleus (a collaboration team with lots of players from Colorado)...

and I can't wait! only one week till departure....

Lo
sweet!good luck man hope you have fun.
we are in the southeast,and just starting to practice,
gunning for georgia next year!cant wait!

mostpeople
05-29-2007, 05:05 PM
I competed in GA this year, with my automag! :)

dizzle
05-29-2007, 07:19 PM
did you play against Rebel Force?they are the only other team in my area(that i know of)that is in the sppl.

Dark Side
05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
I competed in GA this year, with my automag! :)

What team were you on?

mostpeople
05-30-2007, 07:07 AM
I was on broken arrow...

and apparantly rebel force sucked it up lol! they left saturday night, didnt even bother competing sunday.

Unfortunately for us we played the best team on our first game and got knocked so far down it wasnt funny. I think we eventually scored 6 or 7th though - team broken arrow.

mostpeople
05-30-2007, 07:09 AM
I'd also be willing to lend you all of my knowledge so you can use it when you go to SPPL '08. I assume nobody on your team has been before?

dizzle
05-30-2007, 12:28 PM
I'd also be willing to lend you all of my knowledge so you can use it when you go to SPPL '08. I assume nobody on your team has been before?
nope,no one on my team has been to the sppl.

mostpeople
05-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Well if you have any questions send me a pm and we can talk about it. I do definately hope to go back to SPPL next spring!