PDA

View Full Version : The good news, and the not so good news.

Ninjeff
05-29-2007, 05:38 PM
So, the good news, is that as of today, i am the proud PROUD owner of my very first E-Mag. And what a beaut she is too. :wow:

Ive rarely, if ever seen a used gun in such amazing condition. As far as i know everything works just fine. The thing is absolutely flawless.

The bad news is, i blew my whole wad on the emag, and now i dont have a drop forward, asa, hopper, or barrel to test it out with (sold them all off my Classic). I do have a 68/3000 tank, but alas....she has no air.

As if that werent enough, i DO have a bag of paint sitting here too. :cry: But no way to use it.

Oh well. Im still super happy with my purchase. Totally worth getting rid of 3 markers for.

Sorry if this is wierd, but i just realized ive purchased the last paintball marker i will ever need. :clap:

punkncat
05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Sorry if this is wierd, but i just realized ive purchased the last paintball marker i will ever need. :clap:

You keep thinking that....you will be way ahead of the game.

Ninjeff
05-29-2007, 05:59 PM
You keep thinking that....you will be way ahead of the game.

the thing is so nice its hard to believe its used. Where is the serial number located on the emag? I looked on the valve and its 00734. I cant have the 734th emag ever made can I?

maglover728
05-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Mags are like Pringels, once you pop...

I will always want more.

ProblemKinder
05-29-2007, 06:32 PM
*cough*pictures*cough* =]

Warwitch
05-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Ahhh yes. I remember well the first time I tickled the trigger of an E-mag. And I distinctly remember thinking " wow, thats different...... friggin sweet!" :D Now get yourself X modded and let the carnage begin :shooting:

oh yeah, PICS!!

Russ
05-29-2007, 06:43 PM
really Dude, where are the pics? :)

Ninjeff
05-29-2007, 07:23 PM
PICS!!! Oh! how could i be so forgetful? Indeed, ill take pics here in a little bit. Have them up tonight.

X-Mod you say? Done and done-r. :clap: :headbang:

Russ
05-29-2007, 07:48 PM
X-Mod you say? Done and done-r. :clap: :headbang:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

mag_lover05
05-29-2007, 08:20 PM
this thread is useless without pics :cuss:

Tao
05-30-2007, 10:53 PM

Unfortunately this statement, especially the part about "need", harldy ends up meaning anything....right A-Tack? :rofl:

athomas
05-31-2007, 07:02 AM
the thing is so nice its hard to believe its used. Where is the serial number located on the emag? I looked on the valve and its 00734. I cant have the 734th emag ever made can I?Yep, you the 734th emag.

Don't put a drop forward on the emag. Put a rail and ASA on the bottom of the grip. It lengthens the gun and lowers the height. It will be much easier to aim and hold steady while you are firing and it will balance the gun better. Plus, the lower height is better for low bunkers when you need to crawl.

Ninjeff
05-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Yep, you the 734th emag.

Don't put a drop forward on the emag. Put a rail and ASA on the bottom of the grip. It lengthens the gun and lowers the height. It will be much easier to aim and hold steady while you are firing and it will balance the gun better. Plus, the lower height is better for low bunkers when you need to crawl.

Really? 734 huh? Well that makes me excited. How many emags were there? Maybe im excited over nothing :p

And i think i agree. I put my PsychoBallistics adjustable drop on it last night. For my classic it was the best drop i'd ever used, and balanced the gun perfectly and made it feel so right On the Emag, however, something feels just a tad off....it just doesnt feel as good. Im not sure if i like it....

Russ
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
PICS!!! ...ill take pics here in a little bit. Have them up tonight.

yet still, no pics :confused:

Geronimo7
05-31-2007, 09:03 PM
yeah me to :headbang:

:shooting:

maglover728
06-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Mine came yesterday and I can't wait to build my drop and get the buitty on the field. I may be building a MicroMag but a Mag nine the less. She will be pretty and lay many to waist!