PDA

View Full Version : Who was it here that was able to track down Brad Nestle?

smilestyler
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone remembers the name of the guy here on AO that was able to track down Brad "Q" Nestle (Brad AGD). I need some info as Brad has gone missing on me now :rolleyes:

Chaos_Theory!
05-29-2007, 08:24 PM
One person started the thread and a number of people came out of the woodwork who were having problems with him as well. It seems like nothing short of a mob and threats gets these deadbeats out of their holes. IDC what people say about him as far as being a good guy. Seems like hes more of a pain in the *** than anything. Ive seen a number of threads involving him and not getting people their stuff.

MANN
05-29-2007, 08:29 PM
shieves was the one wanting the info.

Chronobreak
05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
shives07 i believe

i think shane-o-mac made the original post

Shane-O-Mac
05-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Wasnt me that started it, I beleive Shives did. Pm him at shives007, he has a contact info for him.

Last I heard he was getting his life straightened out, he had alot of bad things happen to him at one time. Hopefully he's getting his old orders done. I have a project with him (1 1/2 years old) and I'm not gonna worry about it, he has more important things to do than my little project, he'll get to me when he can, I just wish more people could be as understanding as I am.....................

smilestyler
05-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Don't get me wrong, I've defended Brad on several occasions in the last year. It's just that I haven't heard from him in 6 months and he used to always reply to my emails before that.

UThomas
05-30-2007, 08:41 AM
Just keep emailing him once or twice a week - thats what I did and he got back to me and got my project back to me around January.

Lohman446
05-30-2007, 08:51 AM
I just wish more people could be as understanding as I
am.....................

Isn't demanding that other people be more understanding not understanding of there situation?

Edit: Demand was the wrong word. Asking would have been appropriate, as pointed out below.

JOESPUD27
05-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Isn't demanding that other people be more understanding not understanding of there situation?
He didn't demand, he "wished". :rolleyes:

Jay

Lohman446
05-30-2007, 09:56 AM
He didn't demand, he "wished". :rolleyes:

Jay

Good point

Shane-O-Mac
05-30-2007, 02:56 PM

Edit: Demand was the wrong word. Asking would have been appropriate, as pointed out below.

I had said before that Brad did make many mistakes, and should be more comunnicative. I was mainly reffering to people like Chaos Theory, who just jumped in without having a dog in this fight. Brad was a respected member of this forum and has had a ton of personal problems all drop on him at one time, no that doesnt make it ok for him doing things the way he did, but the fact of being a respected member here should get you some slack, especially from people that dont have any reason to post about it. So if you dont have any projects with Brad or have had previous transactions wiht him, then you shouldnt be posting a single thing about it, but this is the internet isnt it? People just love to jump on a band wagon, regardless of the reason, or their information level.

I was just "Wishing" for something that could never happen........................ ;)

smilestyler
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM
No doubt there are lots of people who are miffed about the way he left things, so the mere mention of his name is going to bring a certain reaction from some.
I am not trying to stir the pot on this issue, I just want to get in touch with the guy. For all anyone here knows, I have a birthday card for him. ;) Thanks to those who have helped.