PDA

View Full Version : Paging Maghog... Is this your work?

robertsr1811
05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
I just got a MicroMag with a trigger on it that really reminded me of your work Dan. Do you recognize it?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/robertsr1811/babyblue.jpg

I've never felt anything quite like this, and the finish quality is excellent.

SummaryJudgement
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Why chop off the trigger gaurd?! That's my favorite PTP ano pattern :mad:

thecavemankevin
05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Why chop off the trigger gaurd?! That's my favorite PTP ano pattern :mad:

to put a double trigger on it

Maghog
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes, that is one of my pieces, and no cheap one either. That's a wide, oversized style that I did for a while, and discontinued when I quit chopping off trigger guards. The front part is Sterling Silver, with a nickel silver back, and the gun that it's on was actually once a prize at a lottery to raise money for a fellow paintballer who had a major car accident.
I hope it serves you well over the years and that you may shot many opponents with it!
Take care,
DanTriggernomics

going_home
05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey thats one of the ones you posted over on MCB in the Automag picture thread.
;)

robertsr1811
05-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Yup, that is the one from MCB. I mod there, so that's kind of my paintball webhome.

Dan, may I compliment you on your work! I have literally NEVER felt anything so smooth and well designed! Even my die hard single trigger buddy held it in his hands and said, "Ok, now THAT I could get used to!"

Thanks for the quick response.

Maghog
05-30-2007, 10:32 PM
I tried for a while to convince people on the internet that they'd never feel anything like one of my triggers, but all they ever saw was the price. Funny enough, when I would go to a field and let someone try one, they didn't care what it costed, they knew what a difference it made.
Now you know too.